3. Ride On - Jackie Chan

4. The Goldfinger - Andy Lau

5.  Lee Joon Gi was one of the MLs in My Girl (2005) and latest lead role is Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun (2023).

6. Gong Yoo was ML in Twenty Years (2003) and latest lead role is The Silent Sea (2021).

7. Marriage is a crazy thing 2002- Uhm Jung Hwa ( Dr Cha 2023 )

8. What happened in Bali 2004 - Zo In sung ( Moving 2023)

Bonus : What happened in Bali 2004  - So Ji Sub ( dr laywer 2022), Ha Ji won( curtain call 2022)

9. Lies Hidden in My Garden - Kim Tae Hee

10. Huang Xiao Ming was ML in The Prince of Han Dynasty (2001) with bonus ML from Return of the Condor Heroes (this is probably a more iconic role but that was in 2006).  His recent ML in Alliance (2023) and Game Changer (2021).

Next person can pick!

10 titles with Clothes line scene

1. The beauty inside

2. The story of Park's marriage contract

I was watching a BL the other day where the boys were in high school and they were caught during summer hols. doing something so their teacher made them wash all the gym shirts at which point they had to have a water fight, after they hung the t'shirts on the line. I cannot remember which country it is from though. Japan - My Beautiful Man?

Anybody know this one?

newbiefan:
I cannot remember which country it is from though. Japan - My Beautiful Man?

Anybody know this one?

Definitely sounds like My Beautiful Man to me.

It is Utsukushii Kare (my beautiful man) 

let’s add it as nr 5. 

6. The Kings affection (sadly, I couldn’t find a pic, but while FL was working as a maid, there was this scene where she had to collect the clothes from the clothing line)

7. Doctor slump ep1-2 couldn't find pic

8. More than friends

9. W