2. Definitely Not Today (FL is a runaway and keeps herself alive with theft)

3. Money Heist Korea - all main characters pretty much

4. Mad For Each Other - Sang Yeop/Samantha living their truth

5. Decreed by Fate By imperial decree, a princess marries a general, but she runs away right after the ceremony without meeting her groom (she doesn't know what he looks like). She sets up a divorce office in a different town (very unconventional in those times).

6. Koi Desu: Yankee-kun to Hakujou Garu (ML is without a proper job)

7. I'm Not a Robot (ml has human allergy, so pretty much isolated from from society)

8. Inspector Koo - FL 

9. The Sound of Magic - ML. He lives in an abandoned amusement park, struggles with mental health issues and challenges the other two leads about the dangers of following the usual societal path of study hard, work hard, no play.

10. Dust-Man - due to circumstances ML is homeless and makes incredible drawings in the dust.

10 DRAMAS from the Philippines or Hong Kong that you highly recommend. Please avoid the BLs and Pinoys - they are easier to find than other genres. Please also avoid remakes. I'm looking for original content. - Remember to note which country they are from.

Just a little reminder, it’s a GAME called ”10 dramas /MOVIES” and it's not exactly a recommendation forum ^^;

I only know HK movies, which I kinda like so I list them, you don’t have to count them if you don’t want to 

Armour of God 2: Operation Condor
Mr. Nice Guy
Vampire Cleanup Department

_Shinigami_:

Just a little reminder, it’s a GAME called ”10 dramas /MOVIES” and it's not exactly a recommendation forum ^^;

I only know HK movies, which I kinda like so I list them, you don’t have to count them if you don’t want to 

Armour of God 2: Operation Condor
Mr. Nice Guy
Vampire Cleanup Department

From my time playing this game (a year or two now) the majority of answers come from SK, China & Japan. Thailand is getting more mentions (great) & Taiwan not as many. I thought it would be a good idea to try to see what else is out there. I have actually picked up quite a few new titles to watch from this game and I would like to broaden my horizons, so-to-speak. I have seen quite a few of the older HK movies so I thought dramas would be a good change and opportunity. I know it is a game so let's make a game of coming up with 10 original dramas from these two countries we might not have known about otherwise.

@NoirRoseHeart - Pinoys are the Philippine version of BLs.

I delete my answer then :) I thought you may not prefer a remake but most of my Filipino drama watches consist of BLs lol.

It's interesting you say that about pinoys. I've never heard pinoy being used as a term for BLs. I've only heard it used to refer to any content from the Philippines.

I used to watch a LOT of TVB in my youth (also to learn Cantonese) and had a particular fondness for police/detective dramas, but also other types too:

3. Forensic Heroes: i remember seasons 1 and 2 were good, season 3 was ok and then I think it started to go downhill from there 

4. At A Threshold of An Era: this was a business/entrepreneurial drama but I don’t remember much other than it was a bit long (and also has another season)

5. Heart of Greed: classic family melodrama with a sequel of the same cast but slightly different roles

6. A Love To Last - Philipine