9. Nirvana in Fire and Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin

10. Reply trilogy (1988, 1994, 1997) 

Different plots, different casts, same universe

10 titles in which a character drinks alcohol instead of somebody else

For example, there's some party or drink game, and when one of the characters doesn't want/can't drink alcohol, another volunteers to drink 

Mains or support characters

1.  Twenty Again (the FL's college-age son couldn't handle alcohol; his girlfriend-to-be offered to drink for him)

2. Cherry Magic - ML drank the MC's glass when he saw that MC was uncomfortable with drinking it

3. Because This Is My First Life - FL drinks a cup of wine rice, so her annoying neighbor would leave ML alone

4. Doctor John - FL drinks ML's as he doesn't drink alcohol, she didn't know about his condition back then just saw he was uncomfortable

5. nothing but you (2023) (ml drinks in the name of fl)

6. You are Mine - ML2 for ML1.

7. The Beauty Inside - FL for leading female support character. She doesn't exactly do it to rescue her, more to make a point; it is a good point.

8. Rookie Historian Goo Har Ryun - FL for SFL, even though the latter wasn't happy about it

9. As Beautiful As You  FL's co-founder drinks for their 3rd partner, even he doesn't hold his liquor well. 3rd partner was the only female at a drinking party.

10. Triage - ep 4

Others can choose next topic 

10 dramas where the ML is an orphan and taste the cooking or is present in the atmosphere of his love interest and is reminded of family-like feelings

1. Miss Night and Day

Bonus: it doesn't really fit but in Flex X Cop ML lost his mother, had bad relationship with his father and learned what the home feels like while was on the dinner at FL's home

2. Time We Were Not In Love - ML was abandoned by his mother, FL's family felt like his own

3. My Sweet Mobster

Not ML but second couple ML was an orphan and felt at home when eating in love interest's home.