Mmopus:

Ahn Sarang Bro you so creative with these topics istg- I can never find the titles tho

(>人<;)

I'm not even sure if this a compliment or not haha

_Shinigami_:

Could someone please add an example picture? I'm not sure I understand the topic correctly

I added the video, should have done it earlier... 

@Ahn Sarang: Thanks! Quite interesting, but I have to pass, I've never heard about Balsam Flower before.

_Shinigami_:

@Ahn Sarang: Thanks! Quite interesting, but I have to pass, I've never heard about Balsam Flower before.

You may try to recall other natural ways to paint nails, probably from historical dramas. I first heard about this flower in kdramas :) 

Ahn Sarang:

You may try to recall other natural ways to paint nails, probably from historical dramas. I first heard about this flower in kdramas :) 

I know one scene in manga. But never watch it in the dramas...

Let's change the topic, it's 23 hrs anyway

10 dramas/movies with a kind of big brother who leads a group of men/boys and takes care of them (!!!), like in My sweet mobster (can be a mafia/gang structure if the leader of the gang really cares about his members), where the main point is the family feeling, comparable to an older brother taking care of his boys (it should be a close relationship between them)

Oh, I also like the vibe, plus cohabitation

2. Mr. Sunshine - Gu Dong Mae and his Yakuza group

3. Dong Yi - secret brotherhood

And tell me if this counts:

4. Haechi - Dal Moon and the people from streets, men, women and children. He was the king of the streets who took care about them all, fought for them, etc. So, family feeling but not a small group of men

5. Hwarang Lord Wi Hwa Kong is the 1st Pungwolju of the Hwarang, who acts as a fatherly figure towards the boys, and adviser of Ji Dwi Rang, the secret King. 

8. Amidst a Snowstorm of Love.