4. The Worst of Evil

6.CHINESE DRAMA but its a spoiler Love's Lies"

7.Age of legends

8.Time between wolf and dog

9.  The Masked Lover (Taiwan)

Because it’s stalling and because I forgot to mention a good one

10. Extreme Job

next person can pick

10 movies/dramas with a cool/daft/silly/cute/fun/crazy (insert your own) scene that you just love.

1. Mr Unlucky Has No Choice But to Kiss - Kota (ML) is about to fall down (he is wobbling like a bowling pin) when the Naoya catches him. The other guys watching do that baseball hand signal and breath out 'safe' when he is caught. That scene just tickled me pink when I saw it.

Lol, this is such a cute topic because I giggled the entire time I was typing out my response 

2. Cherry Magic - I don't even know if this is what you want, but it's the scene where Adachi and Tsuge are intensely staring into each other's eyes, because both of them can hear each others thoughts, lol. And this is right before his date with Kurosawa, so when he shows up, he almost trips and falls down in surprise and Adachi being his usual clumsy and panicked self, starts waving his arms around to say it's not what you think it is , just like that cute, panicking hamster, lol

3. Player

When ML united to rescue FL there were two moments:

First one was cute - ML came to the basement and told FL that she came for the sister who ran away from home

Second one was cool - ML, FL and the other girl were about to get shot, the villain was giving the speech about how there's no any trust between criminals and all this stuff. And then ML said that probably his people would not save him but they would save FL and in that moment a glass door get broken with the villain's bodyguard that was thrown by one of the MLs. And then MLs came in and like "who offended our sister?" 

And also some funny moment when ML invited his teammates to the restaurant. FL was late and then she drove in her new car, wearing a fancy dress, makeup, heels. And all the MLs were shocked and mesmerized because normally she's wearing only shirts and jeans

Blkittykat:

Lol, this is such a cute topic because I giggled the entire time I was typing out my response 

2. Cherry Magic - I don't even know if this is what you want, but it's the scene where Adachi and Tsuge are intensely staring into each other's eyes, because both of them can hear each others thoughts, lol. And this is right before his date with Kurosawa, so when he shows up, he almost trips and falls down in surprise and Adachi being his usual clumsy and panicked self, starts waving his arms around to say it's not what you think it is , just like that cute, panicking hamster, lol

I wanted to write that. this is one of my favorite scenes of all time

4. Behind Your Touch - When FL best friend gathered all the women in the village to help but one of them is pregnant so her brother comes instead and the friend is like: "tf are you doing here" and she's so hilarious I almost died laughing XD (it's not really a spoiler so)

5. The Eighth Sense - Jae Won and Yoon Won ordering pizza in a foreign restaurant with Yoon Won's broken English. it was such an ordinary and authentic scene and I loved that and them for that. 

puma161:

I wanted to write that. this is one of my favorite scenes of all time

4. Behind Your Touch - When FL best friend gathered all the women in the village to help but one of them is pregnant so her brother comes instead and the friend is like: "tf are you doing here" and she's so hilarious I almost died laughing XD

Lol mine too

It's just so cute and funny 

6. Lovely runner (I love the scene where ML is so overflowing with happiness that he throws kisses at FLs back, and when he turns around, he realizes his friend is watching, and out of embarrassment and not wanting to lose face, he throws kisses to the friend as well. That was such a cute and realistic scene for me, I just adore it to no end)

7. Mr Yan Dong! Don’t Come Over - the two MLs were at a foreign restaurant and the one ML was trying to be impressive by ordering in the language, but was failing miserbaly. The waiter kept bring them bread after bread after bread because he didn't understand a thing the ML was saying. So funny of a scene.

_Shinigami_:

6. Lovely runner (I love the scene where ML is so overflowing with happiness that he throws kisses at FLs back, and when he turns around, he realizes his friend is watching, and out of embarrassment and not wanting to lose face, he throws kisses to the friend as well. That was such a cute and realistic scene for me, I just adore it to no end)

Secondhand embarrassment lol

_Shinigami_:

Lee Seung Hyub's reaction just made it perfect lol