3. Entertainer : Joe Bok Rae („You can cry“)

4. Kinnporsche : Slot Machine („Free Fall“)

6. Go Go Squid: Chen Xue Ran (Wu Ming Zhi Bei, Nameless Generation)

7. The Long Ballad: Liu Yu Ning (Yi Ai Ru Gu, A Love Like Before)

8. Hotel del Luna - IU ("Our Happy Ending") 

9. The Eighth Sense - Wetter - not sure about the lyrics but they are a nice change from kpop.

10. Something in the Rain - love FL's dance to 2NE1's "I am the best". I now like to listen to 2NE1 while cleaning.

BONUS: He is Psychometric - I looked up the ML found he was in Got7, listened to some tracks & now I am a fan.

10 (x2) dramas or movies that you have watched multiple times (pref. at least x3) but rated less than 9 vs a drama or movie you rated 10 but have almost forgotten what it is about. For example.

1. Love O2O (watched 4+ times) vs Neechan no Koibito (rated 10, watched once - although now I am tempted to watch again).

2. Tharntype - forget how much but definitely more than 3 times. Give 7⭐. Can't give more score cause the toxicity & stupid logic

Vs

Fall in Love Like a Star. Totally forgot what's this about. Before score it about 8⭐ or more, but later lower it to 7⭐. Nothing 10⭐ I've forgot what's that about. This the highest score that I've forgotten what's about

3. Clover ( jp movie) watched it more than 3 times one of faves but not my top rated v my familiar wife (jp drama) starring same actor which was 10 for me even his acting was better but totally forgot that show

4. SOTUS - rated it an 8.5 but I've rewatched it more than 3 times. One of the first dramas I've watched so it's a comfort drama for me 

(vs) 

Along With The Gods - rated a 9.5 (don't have any in the 10s that I've forgotten), and I'm just realising how much I loved the movies. 

Loving the answers so far. I'll take your highest scoring forgotten title ratings you've mentioned. I usually score things in the heat of the moment (aka when I have just finished - that has given me another topic idea) so I can be rather generous.

@Komentator isenk - me too with TharnType. I have watched it so many times but since I haven't scored it yet I didn't mention it. To this day I don't know how to rate it, yet I'll go back and watch it just because.

newbiefan:

Loving the answers so far. I'll take your highest scoring forgotten title ratings you've mentioned. I usually score things in the heat of the moment (aka when I have just finished - that has given me another topic idea) so I can be rather generous.

@Komentator isenk - me too with TharnType. I have watched it so many times but since I haven't scored it yet I didn't mention it. To this day I don't know how to rate it, yet I'll go back and watch it just because.

Yeah on my early days i also score it based on my mood/emotion. But over time i feel i need some kind of guidelines. Haha...

5. Full House (Korean) - watched at least 3 times for the leads but never rated it higher than 7.5.              Full House (Thailand) - watched once but rated it 9.5

6. Waiting in the Dark (rated 8.0) - pretty sure I've watched it three times vs. Love @ Seventeen (rated 9.0) - I remember loving it, but only remember like a couple tiny details about it.

I'm crazy about the shows and movies I rated 10, so I haven't really forgotten them. There's only one exception: the Godzilla movies lol I rated them 10 out of nostalgia, but it's been a long time since I saw them so I kinda don't remember them clearly.... Good BL content on the other hand.... well... seen everything about 100 times and more ^^;

7. Godzilla VS Old Fashion Cupcake 

8. Mothra vs. Godzilla VS Kinnporsche 

Same, I only have 2 10-rated dramas that I know like the back of my hand but I give out 9.5 a little bit more easier:

9. Sweet First Love (rated 8.5) have definitely seen this 3+ times, if not more; love their chemistry but so many other problems in this drama vs. Shining For One Thing (rated 9.5) I remember thinking at the time that it’s similar to Someday or One Day but honestly don’t remember much else