2. Our Beloved Summer

3. Her Private Life

4. Painter of the Wind

5. paint with love

7.  It’s okay not to be okay (Sang Tae)

8.. Kahogo no Kahoko (ML)

9. Under The Skin

10. Khemjira (upcoming mystery BL drama)

Next person can choose the topic

10 dramas\movies that have the best queer representation and are not defined as BL\GL (can be a side charachter\couple, a theme of the drama etc... you thaught has a good queer rep in general.)

1. fujoshi, ukkari gei ni kokuru - I loved how they took a gay teen and a fujoshi and put them out there together to figure out themselves, their friendships and overall connection with the world thrughout difficult reallity and events. it shows the expiriences - hard ones - and the value of knowing one's self to be able to know others.

2. To The Moon and Back - it's about a woman whose father was a divorcee and came out to his parents as not 'straight' but never involved in any gay relationship, likes wearing woman clothings and accessories but not a transgender, and owns a cabaret club. He should be queer, right? 

3. The Warp Effect - queer rep galore!!! it features a non-binary character in a lesbian relationship, a side(?)/ace(?) character in a gay relationship, an aromatic character and a trans woman in a hetero relationship. it also explores topics like SA, teen pregnancy, abortion, kinks, casual sex and marriage equality. mind you, the main couple is hetero but i still believe that it is gmmtv’s queerest series

4. Run On - my first time seeing an openly ace woman in a kdrama; her asexuality is acknowledged more than once. there’s also a closeted gay side character who has two coming-out scenes with his best friend and his mother

5. Papa & Daddy - I thought it was a good representation of parenting, especially being LGBTQ parents, and the struggles they may face.

6. Winter Begonia - it's about an opera singer who acts like a child. He doesn't seem to understand 'romantic' love. he could act as woman in the opera. should be a queer.

7.Love Is Science?- The leads run a matchmaking agency and some  of the couples were queer as well. It just show cased different love stories just like any hetero couple.

8.Under the Queen's Umbrella- One the supporting characters  was a prince  who was  trans and had to hide but it was touching see the queen support/validate  her  child in her own way considering the time and their status.

9.Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu+Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu Season 2+-Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu Season 3- The season cover a spectrum of queer characters(from a trans love interest for one of the main leads, FL exploring a relationship with a women and one the main characters coming to terms with being asexual) . They are just interwoven into the story and the show is not actually focused on  queerness per se.