Same question as @_Shinigami_ and when you say adult, does that mean you don't want teenagers?

Oh well, cause it’s stalling let me at least add a movie 

3. As Long as We Both Shall Live (FL, Dream-Sight)

Let's open it up to teenagers now it has stalled. Powers can come to them suddenly or have unknowingly been theirs since birth. All I ask is to avoid the seeing ghosts/spirits thing.

Movies too if you have one.

4. Pit Babe - ML has 6th sense power that awake in his teen age

5. Ashes of Love - FL's water power

Since the topic stalled, then I'll add four.

6. HK: Forbidden Superhero - teenager ML suddenly finds out he has superhuman strength (born with powers).

7. Cherry Magic - adult ML suddenly gains the ability to read minds (I guess born with the power).

8. Mop Girl - adult FL suddenly finds she can travel through time. I can't remember, but I think the power was transferred to her or something.

9. Govengers - teenagers suddenly gain different powers (not born with powers).

10. Oh no! Here comes trouble (ML, after an accident)

10 dramas/movies in which the FL and MLs relationship progresses surprisingly quickly (especially based on physical closeness/intimacy)

for example

1. 1. kahogona wakadanna-sama no amayakashi kon (In the first episode they kiss, in the second they are already married and later they take a bath together and more..well, it's a Japanese drama and I was quite shocked at how fast it developed lol)

2. Forever and Ever - I forgot what ep they're married, but i think before ep 10. They only know each other for 6 month.

3. Love me love my voice - they became couple before ep 10

@Komentator isenk: I just looked up Forever and ever and had to smile, cause it’s tagged with slow burn romance XD

4. Youth of May - they got together somewhere in the ep4, ran away from ML's engagement party

6. Lovestruck in the City - it took several days to get together

7. Nevertheless, - they never dateddated but they did everything a couple did several days after they met each other

_Shinigami_:

@Komentator isenk: I just looked up Forever and ever and had to smile, cause it’s tagged with slow burn romance XD

So do u need me to change it...? For me that's one of the fastest going on... 

Komentator isenk:

So do u need me to change it...? For me that's one of the fastest going on... 

No, no, please don't! It just made me smile, I love different perspectives! Everyone has their own point of view, and now I'm even more curious and want to watch it to see how I would have categorized it :)

8. Love is Phantom - I don't remember how fast it progresses after the first kiss, but still, they basically kissed at first sight.

Since it's not actually a fast burn romance, I'll add it as a bonus:

Because This Is My First Life - it wasn't really fast but they kissed the day they met haha