7. Love Scenery

8. Falling Into Your Smile

9. Squid Game

10. Alice in Borderlands

10 titles in which someone wears a piece of jewelry that previously belonged to a person they love/planned to marry

1. Century of Love ML wears his fiancee's engagement ring for a century waiting for her for get reincarnated.

like the failed engagement?

2. As Beautiful as You - FL at one time wearing engagement ring gave by her boyfriend at that time ....

Komentator isenk:

like the failed engagement?

2. As Beautiful as You - FL at one time wearing engagement ring gave by her boyfriend at that time ....

It may be a returned, forgotten piece of jewelry or its owner may die, so someone keeps it. For example, a widow wears her husband's ring

If a person wears something that was given to them originally, it doesn't count

Failed engagement example works if, for example, a guy gives it to a girl, she gives it back and he himself wears her ring

2. One Dollar Lawyer - ML wears his later fiance's engagement ring

2. Maids - ML kept his fiance's engagement ring after their cancelled marriage

5. A time called you - the ring she never took off.

6. Cinderella and the Four Knights - FL has ML's mother's ring.

Bonus - b/c not jewelry:

a) Tunnel - FL's Dad's whistle.

b) Thirty but Seventeen - her childhood crush's key ring.

I meant romantic love when I wrote it, but now I'll accept family relationships too, as the topic stalls

7. My Dearest - FL kept ML's wedding ring after he went missing

Ahn Sarang:

I meant romantic love when I wrote it, but now I'll accept family relationships too, as the topic stalls

Sorry, I read it then forgot as I went about other things in an attempt to remember a title. Thanks for the accept.

8. Mystic Pop-up Bar - as far as I remember, FL wears her mom's hairpin in her hair

9. Word of HonorZhou Zi Shu wears a hair pin that Wen Ke Xing gave him.

10. In Blossom - ML wearing jade as a token of engagement from his dead fiance 

Others can choose next topic