angeliviki2022:

3. Blossoms in Adversity I binged watched the last 5 episodes last night. Even though the leads do not have most emotional facial expressions, it actually works well for this drama. Their roles in their families and at work requires them to be more stoic, esp. for the ML.  I really like that he quietly supports her for a long time before he outwardly becomes more involved with her family. I wasn't quite sure how the ending was going to be wrapped up, because I couldn't picture the ML betraying the Emperor, no matter how cruel he was. But greedy folks played their part, and I was happy with it. 

I second this one - I had been waiting for a good HYT drama for a long time …(Legend of Shen Li was also surprisingly good)

5. Amidst a Snowstorm of Love - Wu Lei (ML) really brought it and I always thought Zhao Jin Mai was quite cute but I feel like this role pushed her even further, which was nice (and helped with the disappointment from Stand By Me)

7. The Spirealm

How do I even begin to explain, lol? Once I finished it, I realised that it had been a long time since I was that emotionally attached to a show. Amazing premise, brilliant acting, chemistry that went through the roof, even the ending didn't bother me  as much as it normally would have (made me cry though, oof).

In case I need more to drive in my point, I ended up bingeing it in 2 days. That's how much I loved it.

Themaskedwarrior:

6.Joy of life s2

Marry My Husband and Legend of Shen Li have been pretty good. Best Choice Ever was also decent. I'm really looking forward to Lovely Runner, Blood Free, and Missing Crown Prince, but I think Joy of Life Season 2 is going to be the best of them all.

I've been waiting for this show for over four years! The first season was amazing, and it ended on a huge cliffhanger. The main character is super charismatic, and the other characters are all really interesting and scheming. Plus, the source material is really high-quality. I'm so excited for this show to come out, but I don't want to jinx it or anything.

Sorry this one haven't started yet. Can't take the answer...

since the current #6 is not being counted, here's another #7, which is "Love for Love's Sake". I just think it's a big leap for K-bl's rn. I think that, so far, it's the best Korean BL of 2024. It's just so well done AND with a good budget. The plot is more on the unique side for a K-BL drama, which I really appreciate. This show actually showed a proper fantasy in a BL (with good graphics and all, which I usually don't see in K-BL's). I cannot believe they initially tried to make this a bromance, when the webtoon was a BL lol. The main and the side characters were interesting. I felt like none of the characters were dull and the plot was engaging. 

If by that you mean they live by themselves, then... 

2. Her Private Life - FL does live upstairs from her family, but in her own apartment..

3. Sh**ting Stars

5. Perfect Marriage Revenge - ML

6. Soundtrack #1 - FL, I don't remember about ML but probably too

7. Numbers - one of MLs

8. Old Fashion Cupcake 

9. You Make Me Dance

10. Long Time No See 

10 dramas/movies with cringy (/funny, cause they were horrible to look at) CGI moments

(Computer-generated imagery (CGI) is the creation of still or animated visual content using imaging software)

1. A girl like me - ep 4. Fl takes ML ice skating and it’s just hilarious (their movements compared with the cgi.. I mean just look at the background in this pic und you get a taste)

2. Under the power - ep 5, the hilarious underwater scenes 

3. Hwayugi 

I loved this series but it had really shitty CGI

I rolled my eyes every time ML defeated demons just by touching them

Though, some demons were funny:

Cherry on the top of cringe, the dragon: