5. The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry - FL goes to ML's performance.

6. Lovely Runner - FL goes to ML's concert

7. Her Private Life - ML & FL go to her favorite pop star's concert.

Let me know if these count.

8. Business Proposal - leads go to the concert of the band that contributed the song for this kdrama

9. Time We Were Not In Love - FL and SML go to the piano concert

10. Mary Stayed Out All Night - FL and second leads went to ML's band's concert

10 titles in which lead's marriage is motivated by revenge

A lead either enters a family that is an aim of the revenge, or their new family will help with the revenge. Or both

1. Perfect Marriage Revenge - FL gets married to her sister's fiance to get revenge on her abusive family

I think you meant “Perfect Marriage Revenge”? 

_Shinigami_:

I think you meant “Perfect Marriage Revenge”? 

Yes, mixed two titles with similar dynamics (My Happy Marriage and this) 

2. Story of Yanxi Palace - FL become Emperor's concubine to take revenge for empress & her sister

Ahn Sarang:

6. Hospital Playlist is on my short lost to watch because everyone keeps saying how wholesome this drama is and that their friendship is goals

7. Mr. Sunshine - I started to watch this drama but then put on hold to watch without a rush. So, I know it's the masterpiece that will break my heart in pieces and I'm here for it

8. Six Flying Dragons - again, everyone says how this drama is one of the best historical dramas and I want to check it myself. It's on my 2024 watch list too

All three of them are masterpieces, my order to watch them would be 8 -> 6 -> 7.

5. Bloody Heart - FL becomes ML's (king) Royal Wife to get revenge on her parents' murderer

6.Part for Ever-ML forces FL to marry him in the name  of revenge

7. Remarriage and Desires

10 titles with your favorite metaphor/symbolism

1. Doom at Your Service - FL thinking about happiness and tragedy having the same face. FL and her brother lost their parents in the accident and became orphans but then their aunt adopted them and gave them a good life. We find out that their mother and aunt were identical twins so in their case happiness and tragedy actually had the same face.

Ahn Sarang:

10 titles with your favorite metaphor/symbolism

1. Doom at Your Service - FL thinking about happiness and tragedy having the same face. FL and her brother lost their parents in the accident and became orphans but then their aunt adopted them and gave them a good life. We find out that their mother and aunt were identical twins so in their case happiness and tragedy actually had the same face.

Umm, what happened to #9 of the last topic?