8. You are my glory - my Yang Yang ?

9. Chen Xingxu in My Boss (2023) - he had me losing my mind one too many times when watching

10. Hong Jong-hyun - The King Loves, Mother of Mine, Moon Lovers

Someone can choose the next topic

since it’s father’s day, 10 dramas featuring your favourite father / father figure (grandpa / uncle / step father)

1. Queen of Tears - Soo Cheol should get an award as the father of the year for sure!

2. Navillera - grandpa ML and him being a father, grandfather and father figure for ML

3. 18 Again - ML as a father and SML as an uncle

Bonus: Moving - FL's father, Divorce Attorney Shin - ML as an uncle

4. Go go squid - Love MLs grandpa, all his nagging is just out of love for ML (cause he doesn’t want ML to be alone in this world once he is gone T_T )

5. Addicted - Luo Yin’s dad is awesome, even though he isn’t very capable and has his faults, he tries to give his best for his son. Being such a good single dad is awesome. plus, he accepts both his son and Gu Hai. 

6. Lovely Runner (ml father, claims he owns the condoms that was in Sun Jae's bag, he says he was the one who rewatches Basic instinct, all just to make sure sunjae is pure as oxygen ?. )

0330dramalove:

6. Lovely Runner (ml father, claims he owns the condoms that was in Sun Jae's bag, he says he was the one who rewatches Basic instinct, all just to make sure sunjae is pure as oxygen ?. )

Also him having to admit that his golden son lost his mind over FL lol

7. Go Ahead - Honestly the 2 dads in this drama are everything and it's what every drama parent should be! Especially the Female Leads dad: Parent Goals!! 

8. Love like the galaxy - ML's uncle (the emperor) 

9. Blossom in adversary - FL's grandpa & 4th uncle 

Sundy:

7. Go Ahead - Honestly the 2 dads in this drama are everything and it's what every drama parent should be! Especially the Female Leads dad: Parent Goals!! 

I love their cameo in Lighter & Princess. There was even dialog about the two of them going to a noodle shop nearby. So funny. 

10. Ai Long Nhai  I loved that Ai's parents were played by real-life married couple Porsch Apiwat Apiwatsayree and Arm Sappanyoo Panatkool. And that they were great supportive parents to Ai.

10 dramas/movies that have leads or second leads who are adopted.

1. Love is Better the Second Time Around Takashi was given to the Iwanaga family for adoption when he as in high school once he told his mother that he was attracted to men.
  2. Go Ahead Jian Jian's Xiǎo Gēgē  He Zi Qiu was abandoned by his mother and adopted by Jian Jian's father.

3. Irresistible Love: Secret of the Valet (Movie; ML as companion for the other ML)

4. Cherry Blossoms After Winter (After a tragedy, ML got adopted by mother of other ML)