3. My Unicorn Girl - ice hocky (& figure skating)

4. To Fly With You(Figure Skating)

5. High Kick! The Revenge of the Short Legged(Hockey)

6. Triple - Figure skating

7. High School King of Savvy - Ice hockey

8. Run Off - Ice hockey

9. Take Off -  Ski Jumping

10. Short (Speed skaters).

10 Dramas that went viral or had trending moments on social media. (i.e. they had a big buzz and/or following after airing. They might have inspired trends or had memorable scene/performance that blew up etc)

1. Vincenzo (I think. If not go for no.1 again.)

3. The Red Sleeve Cuff

4. Snowdrop

5. True Beauty - at least for my it was all over my fyp especially han seo jun and the Copines  (Aya Nakamura) song

6. Start-up and Kim Seon Ho in particular  - I didn't even watch it and he was all over my Instagram & YouTube Feed. Although not familiar with him at the time there were also 2D &1N videos on my timeline and that's how I started watchin that show. 

7. Mermaid Prince - I had legit never heard of this drama but the classroom cloth changing scene was all over my ig reels

8.  Backstreet Rookie :  Some of the controversy was warranted, most it was not.  The Rastafari character was unfortunate (flies buzzing around him really stupid and offensive), but the age difference  between the leads was nothing out of the ordinary, and FL kissing ML while in high school was misunderstood.   It's too bad the controversies dominated the attention, because the leads were great, and it was actually a very clever and funny drama.

9. Love 020 (actress tried to have her chid aborted that a surrogate woman was carrying, I've seen the news trending on my Facebook page)

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/love-o2o-main-actress-zheng-shuang-accused-attempting-abort-2-surrogate-children/

10) Crash Landing on You-It was pretty hyped cause the leads immediately started dating irl.

10 dramas where you were shocked to see the amount of love given by ML/FL to another.

1) My beautiful Bride - ML went to unimaginable lengths to find the woman he loves.