4. Mr. Queen - Does it count as FL if her body is possessed by a male consciousness? If so, she was so funny and eccentric, clever and confident. I loved her.

5. Inspector Koo- I thought the FL  was refreshing. It is rare to see a woman being such a broken alcoholic  slob while still being the smartest one in the room. She wasn't super likeable or nice but that's what was  cool about the character being so flawed. Women can be different shades. (I liked that the main villain was a woman who wasn't the woman scorned type)

6. Happiness- She was strong and independent without being cold. Still kind hearted and capable.

7. Didn't we just have this question?  Anyway, Run On.

8.  And I'll say the FL in My Mister is  the most interesting  female character I've seen, maybe in any language.  So smart, always three or four moves ahead of everyone else.  But at the same time, so broken.

9. The Long Ballad - love a strong, confident, smart, take-action FL who still manages to be likable and not snobby.

Saygo :

5. Inspector Koo- I thought the FL  was refreshing. It is rare to see a woman being such a broken alcoholic  slob while still being the smartest one in the room. She wasn't super likeable or nice but that's what was  cool about the character being so flawed. Women can be different shades. (I liked that the main villain was a woman who wasn't the woman scorned type)

6. Happiness- She was strong and independent without being cold. Still kind hearted and capable.

I posted without seeing your post, but it's funny how we describe the FLs so similarly. I'll have to watch Inspector Koo. 

10.  Stranger

New topic:  10 dramas in which the general consensus is that the ML is a lot more attractive than the FL, but he doesn't care.

1.  Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo

2. Black Cinderella

3. My ID Is Gangnam Beauty

4. Hana Yori Dango (and other adaptations)

5. Personal Taste

Actually it can be in many cdramas especially the CEO ones

6) Be with you

7) Lost Romance

8) They kiss again

9. true beauty
10.  come and hug me

10 dramas where the FL is protective of the ML
<can be second leads as well>

1. It's Okay to Not be Okay - protective and obsessive mean the same to the FL

2.  Angel's Last Mission: Love

3. FLower of Evil (I feel like this is my answer for everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol)(She compromised her oath as a cop to protect  and trust in him)

4. The Wolf (At least before things went south when they were young and innocent)

5) Good Doctor (I think that Moon chae won prefers to act protective FL lol!)

6.   W-Two Worlds.