2. Love at night I just dropped it. It's nice and all but, why? What do I care about perfect people's perfect lives?

3. My secret romance - The story was so predictable and it was draggy, I don't know how I held myself to finish it. 

4. The Golden Eyes - It is a good story but It was really really draggy. It has 56 episodes but it isnt worth the time, there is no romance too. It would have been much better if it was within 30 episodes. 

5. Legally, Dad - literally who comes up with these plots...i just fast forwarded the entire thing

8. The Revenge - this series has some disturbing scenes that traumatized me until now (r*ped scenes that being recorded). I know that this is 18+ rated but I didn't expect that scene will come out. 

9. You & Me XXX - how can you switched soul with just eating cupcakes with some special sprinkles? 

10. Now, We Are Breaking Up I just skipped almost everything. I don't know why I kept watching

10 dramas where the Fl is the player

1.  Mr Queen:  Definitely when she was a man, and still pretty much as a woman.

2.  Oh My Ghost:  When the ghost takes over.

3. love alarm - she definitely at one point was flirting with both.
4. i have three boyfriends - *title itself speaks*

5.Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu- Legit player with messy  situationships . She's nice though.

6. Age of Youth- One of the main  leads has a rotation of older men if i remember right

Rien:

8. Age of Youth 

Age of youth is already number 6

emaureeng:

7.  My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho - haven't watched it, but my understanding is that this behaviour comes with the species.

nah, you're wrong.