7th Challenge Completed! Thank you for the rec!

I recommend Giuca to watch Star and Sky: Star in My Mind. I noticed you've watched Sky in My Heart, which was the brother's story, therefore I'm recommending this to you. JoongDunk are quite cute. There's also an Our Skyy 2 ep for this show so if you end up liking it maybe you can give that a go as well.

image link

I accept dearuto's recommendation to watch The Love You Give Me

Status: Completed! 8/10. I enjoyed it! Maybe someday I'll end up watching their other show too.

5th challenge completed here

I recommend Tanii to watch The Love You Give Me

The chemistry between Wang Ziqi and Wang Yuwen is soo good... Probably because it's their 3rd time acting together already and this time with a baby Quanquan involved (the casting is so good bc Quanquan Rly looks like his son LOL)! I enjoyed this and rly ship the CP 😭 hope u enjoy it as well! 

I accept xBBBLUE 's challenge to watch Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha

Kim Seonho is such a gem T_T watching this rly made me miss him on tv (and the old 2d1n :c)

I recommend dearuto to watch Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha. It reminds me a bit of Our Beloved Summer and has become my comfort drama. I think you might like it. 

I hope you enjoy your time watching this drama.

I accept Snow Flake's recommendation to watch Tale of the Nine-Tailed.

Rating: 10/10

This drama was even better than I expected. The creators showed from the beginning that they took a specific direction, but at the same time there were also several plot twists. I liked that it didn't take long for the romance of the main characters to start and the brothers to reconcile.

1st challenge 2nd challenge 3rd challenge

I recommend xBBBLUE to watch Tale of the nine tailed. I saw that it was in your ptw list. This drama is one of my all time fave. I hope you enjoy watching it.

I accept zen violet's recommendation to watch Beyond Evil.
Status- CW  2/16

CHALLENGE #1 | CHALLENGE #2 | CHALLENGE #3 | CHALLENGE #4 CHALLENGE #5

I recommend Beyond Evil for @Snow Flake since you like thriller/mystery & it was on your PTW list.

EDIT #1 : thanks Rien for the recommendation, but it looks a little too sad for me atm

EDIT #2:  accepted Tanii's recommendation to watch Pipeline

Rating ::   7.5/10

Completed my challenge. For my next recommendation I would also prefer something short and if possible available on Viki.

zen violet:

CHALLENGE #1 CHALLENGE #2

I recommend Beyond Evil for @Snow Flake since you like thriller/mystery & it was on your PTW list.

Next Challenge: _________ (preferably something short.. Less than 16 eps)

I would like to recommend D.P. for Snow Flake. 

image link D.P

edit: I accept dearuto’s recommendation to watch Gaus Electronics

Completed my 6th challenge (here)

I recommend Rien to watch Gaus Electronics! It's a lighthearted comedic short drama that's available on viki (meets all ur current requirements :p) 

I accept Snow Flake's challenge to watch First romance 

Status: Completed! 4.5/10 - unfortunately couldn't really get into it, was a bit boring for me. Nevertheless, thank you for the rec! (:

1st challenge | 2nd challenge | 3rd challenge |

I recommend dearuto  to watch First romance.

I accept Rien's recommendation to watch D.P.
Status- CW 2/6

8th Challenge Completed! Thank you for the rec! 

I'm kind of confused about who I have to recommend to, as Snow Flake  and dearuto  both already have challenges going on.

Edit: For zen violet: Your list is so impressive, omg! Since you want something short, I'll recommend Pipeline! Hope you enjoy it! :) 

Edit 2: Sure I don't mind the changes if zen violet hasn't watched the rec yet.

Edit 3: So from my understanding I no longer have to recommend a drama to Snow Flake as Rien will do so. 😊

I accept Giuca challenge to watch Kamisama no Ekohiiki! 😊

(Also, awh thank you! I had to think long about what I wanted on there, and Hualian was it!💕)

Status: Completed! 8/10 It was a sweet watch and I liked the message about loving yourself! Thank you for the rec!

Hi Tanii, my turn now to recommend something to you If I got the order of posts here right. Since you want something short, how about Kamisama no Ekohiiki it is a short japanese drama I saw on your PTW list. It is so much fun to watch while dealing with some serious stuff. And with a dog who steals the show! Too cute!

BTW, I love your profile page! ?

As for myself, I am ready for the next challenge! 

EDIT Thank you abby! I will be watching May I Help You this weekend!

EDIT 2: Sorry it took me longer than I thought to finish this drama! Its serious subject matter made it impossible to binge and I am binge watching enthusiast! So I almost dropped it! But I loved it eventually! 8.5/10 Thanks abby!

Rien:
That’s fine I’ve edited my post https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/83729-we-watch-challenge-2023?pid=2610877&page=7#p2610877

Great thanks so much Rien! Glad that we have a quick resolution.

Updated the changes in the Challenge Status Table in Page 1.

Hi Snow Flake
Rien has recommended D.P. to you. Please edit your post (quoted below) to accept Rien's recommendation. (Just realised the strikethroughs on "Page Turner /" and "zen violent" don't show up in the quote below).

Rien:
I would like to recommend Page Turner  / D.P. for zen violet Snow Flake. 

Snow Flake:
I recommend dearuto  to watch First romance.

We are back on track and the next Challenger is to recommend a drama to Giuca.

Giuca:
As for myself, I am ready for the next challenge! 

First challenge done and I want to try it again! ^^

I recommend Giuca to watch May I Help You. It's a good drama, tho I'm not sure if you would like it the same as I did (but I hope you will). I also saw that it was on your PTW list. I hope you enjoy watching it!

I accept xBBBLUE challenge to watch Black. Thank you for your recommendation!

EDIT: I don't think I'll be able to complete it before the 15th. It was pretty hard for me to finish the drama because there are lots of episodes, and I am someone who enjoys watching short-length series, but I am loving the plot and cast so far, so I'm rating it an 8/10. Thank you so much for the recommendation! 

I recommend abby to watch Black.

I saw it on your PTW list. I enjoyed this drama and I hope you will like it too.

I accept dearuto's challenge to watch Doom at Your Service.

Rating: 10/10

This drama broke my heart into a million pieces and then glued it together. And I love it.

7th challenge completed here!!

I recommend xBBBLUE  to watch Doom at Your Service! It's one of my favorite k-dramas and I saw it's on your PTW as well ((:

I accept Tanii 's challenge to watch  Semantic Error!  

sry it took me so long to get started! I really enjoyed this one!! got me kicking my feet and punching the air at how cute the both of them were ;;

9th Challenge Completed! Thank you for the rec! 

I recommend dearuto to watch Semantic Error! I hope you like it! You can watch either the movie version or the drama version. It's the same.  😊

image link

I accept zen violet to watch Ishiko to Haneo: Sonna Koto de Uttaemasu? Thank you for the rec!