I am so confused by this show. The last couple of episodes I have been able to find do not have Tin nor Sea in        them.  I do have a few questions... what is Tan's job?  Why do Oil's parents just let him leave to live with Tan?        Do we know who sent Itt the confession letter? I need answers and some good subtitled episodes!!!!!!!

I also want to point out that episodes 11-14 are all the same. 

I'm not sure what Tan's job is. His occupation seems to be dropped out of the story after a while, but I think he's something like a designer.

As for Oil, he is returning to his hometown for his studies. (He used to be Tan's neighbor but moved away with his parents.)

It's implied that Voice is the one who sent Itt the confession letter. (This is also revealed in the last episode.)

There are actually only 12 episodes. It has been hard to find English-subbed episodes. I only managed to watch to the end because of the Chinese-subbed ones that I have managed to find. But if you Google for the episodes, the search results may lead you to misleading pages that show you older episodes as later episodes or even show you The Gifted Graduation instead.

There are unofficial English-subbed episodes on YouTube. The video quality is bad but at least you can follow the story.

I'm pretty sure Tan's job is designing chairs. In his studio you can see chairs mounted on the wall (or maybe they were hanging from the ceiling.)

@labcat "As for Oil, he is returning to his hometown for his studies. " - Just a note.  If the subs are anywhere near accurate for the part I'm thinking of (which may not be the case), in episode 2, Oil says that his parents did not send him back to his hometown.  He does not say why he came back, but it was in the same episode where he told Tan that wherever Tan is is his home.  This indicated to me that he came back because he wanted to see Tan.

I believe that Oil returned because he new that Tan's mother had passed away, though he did not say it. I do like Tan and Oil together. Tan's father was "make sure this house continues to have laughter and happiness."

What happened between Tin and Sea? I was so confused. 

Erik Slayton:

I believe that Oil returned because he new that Tan's mother had passed away, though he did not say it. I do like Tan and Oil together. Tan's father was "make sure this house continues to have laughter and happiness."

I think it's safe to say that at the end of the series Tin and Sea are a couple.

About halfway through Episode 12, Tan phones Sea to get advice about Oil. During that conversation Sea tells Tan, "I just fell in love," but when Tan asks him for more detail he doesn't answer.

Sea brings Tin to the place where they first met. Sea tells Tin that he wants to be like all the other GFC students because he wants to be at Tin's level. Tin tells Sea that Sea is like music, "because every note  is you." Sea then steps real close to Tin and takes both of Tin's hands into his own and says "You're one of my songs."

Sea and Tin continue holding hands in the final scene of Episode 12. (The only other couple who does that is Tan and Oil, and we all know *their* relationship status lol.)

During that scene, after Sea thanks the group of boys for their friendship he turns to Tin and says, "Thank you also to my special person."

And, in case we're wondering how Tin feels, Tin then gives Sea a ring and puts it on Sea's finger himself, like in a wedding.

Finally, at the very end when the whole group turns around to look out into the night, as we see them with their backs to us two couples have their arms around each other: Tan and Oil, and Tin and Sea.

Everybody focuses on the song about friendship that Tin and Sea sing together with all the other students and says that's proof that they're just friends. I think all that other evidence weighs heavily in favor of them being much more than friends.

newgrl:

@labcat "As for Oil, he is returning to his hometown for his studies. " - Just a note.  If the subs are anywhere near accurate for the part I'm thinking of (which may not be the case), in episode 2, Oil says that his parents did not send him back to his hometown.  He does not say why he came back, but it was in the same episode where he told Tan that wherever Tan is is his home.  This indicated to me that he came back because he wanted to see Tan.

Yes, his main motivation is probably to see Tan again. But to answer Erik's question on why Oil's parents would allow him to live with Tan, I guess he has some "official" reason to stay in his hometown for a long time, which is to study there.

Erik Slayton:

In the version that I watched, Oil actually didn't know that Tan's mother had passed away. In Ep 1, he even asked Tan where his mother was. Then it was revealed that Tan's mother had died in an accident soon after Oil left (and Oil had left for 2 years), and Oil even asked Tan why he didn't inform him. (Tan could not have done so as he did not have Oil's contact.)

I think I knew that too, but it is the way Oil just showed up. He also said his parents did not send him back. I did like the two of them, and Sea and Tin. I wish the quality of the subtitles was better, and the availability to watch outside of Thailand good copies of the show. Did you feel like you were watching two different shows?

Erik Slayton:

I think I knew that too, but it is the way Oil just showed up. He also said his parents did not send him back. I did like the two of them, and Sea and Tin. I wish the quality of the subtitles was better, and the availability to watch outside of Thailand good copies of the show. Did you feel like you were watching two different shows?

I think there are two different cuts, but I remember watching an episode of the longer version and it didn't really lessen the confusion.

The series did, however, feel like two different shows because the Tan/Oil story and Tin/Sea stories hardly intersected. The only tenuous link is that Tan and Sea knew each other, and the two sets of characters live in different places. We can easily create a Tan/Oil cut and and Tin/Sea cut and things might actually turn out easier to follow. lol