Doodles-21:

Guys I just watch it on Dramacool.so. I watch on official links as much as possible but sometimes even VPN doesn’t work. 

yeah i'm gonna have to :/ but i prefer kissasian , i think they have a better audio? ^^'

Kiss Asian has a lot of ads which I can’t block (which I also think it’s not fair to block as they have to earn money too). But it makes it very annoying at times since I live in a developing country and the net is not so great and more often than not - the ads on Kissasian just freezes everything 

-Aprillen-:

Yes, these offical links require a paid account. Maybe the OP can update the top post to that effect? I've mentioned it above but info in the comments tends to get lost or overlooked. 

If you don't care about watching it legally through official links, I'm sure it can be found on one of the illegal streaming sites. 

That is not totally true. I live in Korea and all three episodes are available without a membership. I also don't need a VPN. These are copyright and censoring issues. There is no "solve-all." Unfortunately, people have to try a few things and see what happens. 

Jkapp23:

That is not totally true. I live in Korea and all three episodes are available without a membership. I also don't need a VPN. These are copyright and censoring issues. There is no "solve-all." Unfortunately, people have to try a few things and see what happens. 

Yes, I've seen in the comments that some people in the USA can watch it without a VPN, too. So it all depends on where in the world you are. 

My advice was for the people who (like me) couldn't watch it without a VPN or for free even then. But people should definitely try watching before trying my advice. 

I'm in Indonesia, and I using a Thai VPN, and it didn't show this series on IQIYI, I don't know where to watch this, except from the link above, but she didn't update the link yet :(

Pawat Boyfriend:

I'm in Indonesia, and I using a Thai VPN, and it didn't show this series on IQIYI, I don't know where to watch this, except from the link above, but she didn't update the link yet :(

You can click any of the links, they will take you to the series page (if you have the right VPN connected), just with that particular episode cued. You will see all the released episodes on the right, just click the one you want to watch. This is my link for episode five: https://www.iq.com/play/d9cq8u6ns8

Link to ep 10: www.iq.com/play/1ev69orptrg