There are loads of great dramas. But was there a drama that you saw that really made an impact on you lately or even an older drama that you still haven't gotten over?

Name it/them and a short reason why. 

Use spoilers if needed.

Off the top of my head:

1. Mouse  - The show (if you also watch the special episodes) is quite clever in the way they filmed and provided clues. The ending left a big impression on me. It's not the twist on who the serial killer is but when they show him sitting in the church and dwelling on his prayer to God as a child and his current position. Made me feel torn about him. I started to empathize with him even though we shouldn't. And I still think about it to this day.

2. Definitely Not Today - I really like shows that deal with depression and mental illnesses since there are not many people understand it. I love the way the two leads impact and come to rely on each other. 

3. Our D-Day - another show that depicts a person who is suffering from depression and appears normal to his friends but there are hints that things are not so normal.

4. Taxi Driver - the second season was good but the first season was superior. Although it is a revenge drama, a lot of the stories are inspired by real cases in Korea where the law didn't not adequately deal with the crimes committed. 

Will add more as I remember them.

• Misaeng
  • Nirvana in Fire
  • My Mister
  • Kenja no Ai
  • 1 Liter of tears

Weak Hero Class 1

The kdrama saddened me so much, it took my heart down with nothing more than a few words. The fact that Beomsok was so insecure and lonely, that he did things that lead him to what he had done, it makes me ask myself if he loved Soo ho. I’ve seen how he looks at him, how he looked at Yeongi, the fact only Sieun saw him and understood. I love Sieun x Soo ho, but I can’t help but find myself mourning for Beomsok, he had such a though life. He had to watch all he had slip away, letting himself slip away. Sieun had nothing but himself, he was a whole person until he saw Soo ho I’m the hospital bed and had to painfully realize Soo ho was a part of him. Sieun wasn’t one to want anything, he thought everything you could have you could loose, but then he met Soo Ho and Beomsok, something he loved, someone he loved. When he was most vulnerable, he was proven right, everything he had he lost, everything they could’ve had, he did loose.

leebitxnom:

Weak Hero Class 1

The kdrama saddened me so much, it took my heart down with nothing more than a few words. The fact that Beomsok was so insecure and lonely, that he did things that lead him to what he had done, it makes me ask myself if he loved Soo ho. I’ve seen how he looks at him, how he looked at Yeongi, the fact only Sieun saw him and understood. I love Sieun x Soo ho, but I can’t help but find myself mourning for Beomsok, he had such a though life. He had to watch all he had slip away, letting himself slip away. Sieun had nothing but himself, he was a whole person until he saw Soo ho I’m the hospital bed and had to painfully realize Soo ho was a part of him. Sieun wasn’t one to want anything, he thought everything you could have you could loose, but then he met Soo Ho and Beomsok, something he loved, someone he loved. When he was most vulnerable, he was proven right, everything he had he lost, everything they could’ve had, he did loose.

OMG yes!

Weak Hero Class 1 - loved the way the friendships and the misunderstanding is portrayed. And the betrayal! And of course the cliffhanger finale. I would have cried if Soo Ho had died.

PS. MDL has a special spoiler button which is  the triangle with the exclamation mark. Just highlight the part you'd like to mark as a spoiler and then click on that button and voila!

Yeah! And the change of Sieuns attitude, at first he was a loner and didn’t want anyone in his way but at the end he was so attached to Soo Ho, I really loved it!