ASTER:
Chand Jalne Laga | OST

Ahh!! I loved this too. In the world of remakes (not a bad thing but when it comes to music remakes doesn't resonates with me.) something new.

older songs I personally enjoy: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhKXq5dhTag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjUTs76Gnks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUO7_Gi6ipg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZX8BE4JRhc Again these are more popular but they are popular for a positive reason (also notice how they are mostly SRk-Kajol ah my parents)

Ninnukori Varanam Video Song - Agni Natchathiram

Kanne Kalaimane Official Video Song | Moondram Pirai

NILAVE VAA | MOUNA RAGAM

Rasathi Unna Kanatha Nenju

Hara Hara Hara Hara Mahadev | Naan Kadavul

Main Jis Din Bhulaa Du

Drama name - A-Teen 

dream_catcher:
1) there should not be any such case, as there is no comparison between two countries and people residing over in those countries

2) problems faced by them are different

3) priorities in these two countries have no comparison

4) when interest clashes gives rise to hatred, in this case there is no such thing called as common interests Between two countries.

5) indians do love Samsung…Hyundai…k-dramas, and Koreans do love Bollywood, chicken tikka, butter chicken

( the only thing which is common to both the countries I find is, the competition and pressure high school students face…which is same)

there is absolutely no need for Koreans to feel insecure about India and Indians. ( I am saying insecure, because hatred kinda gets its birth from the womb of insecurity )

This is not about indians hating korean people .

We all here because we love there dramas and actors, kpop etc 

There have been a lot of videos going viral recently showing racism against Indians, and open hate, signboards etc against religion in Korea.

General perception of Korea is good in India

After a KIA motors plant was established near Penukonda village of Anantapur, several restaurants and guesthouses exclusively meant for Koreans have cropped up. Shockingly, locals are not even allowed entry into these establishments. The manager of a restaurant confirmed this to the Sadak se Sansad team on camera.

Aisa Kyun Hota Hai - Ishq Vishk

"In Many of Anantapur's Korean Restaurants, No Indians Are Allowed"

This is a direct violation of fundamental rights and that too while living on Indian soil. i'm shocked

Come on, mind, we will recite the name of Shri Vrindavan Dham, Radhe Radhe,
Kunj Bihari will meet you wearing a kamar kari,

In the morning we will go to Shri Yamuna Ji.
By doing asanas we will make life successful,
May all your work be fulfilled, I will memorize it in the name of Radhe Radhe...

The glory of Shri Vrindavan Dham is immense,
Mahalan's government is dear to Shri Radhe Ju,
Why would you go astray and memorize the name of Radhe Radhe...

Sri Vridavan Dham to Sri Banke Bihari,
Banke Bihari would not have got a glimpse,
You will chant the eight yams and memorize the name of Radhe Radhe...

ASTER:

Come on, mind, we will recite the name of Shri Vrindavan Dham, Radhe Radhe,
Kunj Bihari will meet you wearing a kamar kari,

In the morning we will go to Shri Yamuna Ji.
By doing asanas we will make life successful,
May all your work be fulfilled, I will memorize it in the name of Radhe Radhe...

The glory of Shri Vrindavan Dham is immense,
Mahalan's government is dear to Shri Radhe Ju,
Why would you go astray and memorize the name of Radhe Radhe...

Sri Vridavan Dham to Sri Banke Bihari,
Banke Bihari would not have got a glimpse,
You will chant the eight yams and memorize the name of Radhe Radhe...

Radhe Radhe

Beautiful song :)

dream_catcher:

every morning….”a must play in loop”….for me.

“shudhha brahma “…..starts from 2.54

great devotional piece of art ❤?

dream_catcher:

@ chane,

I just love shudhha brahma.

i know it by heart n sing along with it ( even though I can’t sing that good.)

I love the lyrics and the pace it picks up…..u feel engrossed in the song and that lovely devotional feelings.

i just love it.

https://greenmesg.org/stotras/rama/nama_ramayana.php.

I am aware that Hanuman Chalisa recounts the story of  Hanuman's commitment and devotion to Sri Ram. However, I was not aware of this song. Thank you for enlightening me. :)

Ek Din Teri Raahon Mein - Naqaab

Dil Ibaadat Full Video - Tum Mile

dream_catcher:

It was declared national holiday in India, thought of carrying out some pending work….but …..could not move for a single second  from live telecast from Ayodhya….. was literally glued to it…..mesmerising experience…..blessed to exist to witness this moment.

The end of 500 years of struggle ??
Finally Prabhu Ram Lala is back in his bhavya Mandir. Tributes to all those who sacrificed enormously & made this possible.
Jay Shree Ram ?

A beautiful, soulful composition by Sadasiva Brahmendra in praise of Lord Rama sung by popular playback singer Sri. S P Balasubramanyam and orchestrated by Sri K. Ramachari.  

Lyrics: Sadasiva Brahmendra
Music Composition: Balamurali Krishna
Raga: Ahir Bhairav
Language: Sanskrit

पिबरे राम रसं रसने पिबरे राम रसम्
दूरीकृत पातक  संसर्गं पूरित नानाविध फल वर्गम्
जनन मरण भय शोक विदूरं सकल शास्त्र निगमागम सारम्
परिपालित सरसिज गर्भाण्डं  परम पवित्री कृत पाषाण्डम्
शुद्ध परमहम्स आश्रम / आश्रित गीतं शुक शौनक कौशिक मुख पीतम्

Transliteration

pibarE rAma rasam rasanE pibarE rAmarasam
dUrIkrta pAtaka samsargam pUrita nAnAvidha phala vargam
janana maraNa bhaya shOka vidUram sakala shAstra nigamAgama sAram
paripAlita sarasija garbhANDam parama pavitrI krta pAshANDam
shuddha paramahamsa Ashrama gItam shuka shaunaka kaushika mukha pItam

Translation

Drink (verb piban) (implied: absorb) the essence (rasam) of the name of Rama, o tongue (rasana).
It will help you (implied) remove or be distant (doori krta) from association with sin(pAtaka) (or be distant from those who cause you to sin) and you will be fulfilled (poorita) with many kinds (nAnAvidha) and types (varga) of rewards/gains (phala).
It will help you be far removed (vidUram) from the grief (shOka) of the cycle of birth and death (janana–maraNa), it is the essence (sAram) of all (sakala) the religious treatises (shAstra), the Vedas (nigama) and sciences (Agama).
It protects (paripAlita) all creation. Brahma was born of a lotus (sarasija) from a golden egg (garbha anda, womb & egg) and then he created the whole universe. So this phrase implies that Rama nama protects the whole universe.  It will purify (pavitrI) even the most (parama) impious or heretic (pAshANDam).
It is the pure (shuddha) song (gItam) that paramahamsa (signature of poet) has taken refuge in (Ashrama/Ashrita), it is the same which has been drunk (pItam) by sages like Shuka, Shaunaka and Kaushika.