Heyy, I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but I love watching kdramas, I love their calm atmosphere and I luv that they're focusing on small details in life. I finished more than 40 kdramas, which made me learn some Korean buutt I am learning Spanish. So I thought I could do the same thing with the Spanish language and learn fast. But I can't seem to find interesting Spanish series, they are always about crime, +18 stuff, drug dealers etc. and I'm so tired :(( can you pleaseee help me find Spanish series that gives kdrama vibes? Thank you <3 

Hii, I don't know a lot of spanish series as I'm more of a  kdrama fan.  I can mainly tell you about movies from spain because it's where I'm from, but I'm sure latinoamerica has a bigger range to offer. 

I would recommend you "un cuento perfecto" and "si lo hubiera sabido". They are still far from the cute, lovely romance of kdramas, but it's the closer thing. 

They should be on netflix or theflixer (but it depends on the country you are watching)

If you like historical dramas maybe "tiempo entre costuras", as it's set during the 2nd world war. Or las "chicas del clable".

However, most romantic movies have alcohol, sex,  curses, so I'm a bit lost. 

I hope you like them.  :))