I'm looking for a show with punk girls in it, either Korean or Japanese. It could even be a movie, a manga, an anime, really anything with a cute punk girl. If you have any good western movies with a specifically adorably dressed punk girl I would enjoy that as well. I'm working on my style and I need better ideas. I hate just googling punk girl because all I get are girls in plaid mini skirts with mohawks.

Shows with hot punk guys like Shut Up Flower Boy Band would be awesome too. I have a strange interest in punks :$

Thank yoooou~

Hmm this probably belongs in the recommendation forum...

It always seems to me that characters in k-dramas (and it's particularly noticeable with the men) are just a bit too pretty and clean and smooth -- which is why I liked the style of the characters in Shut Up Flower Boy Band so much (actually, I loved pretty much everything in that drama), they looked more natural and rough and... cool ;) So I'm looking for that type of character too...
Unfortunately, I haven't come across many characters like that though... Also, although you specified korean or japanese, for some reason there seem to be more taiwanese shows with that kind of style...

First, there's this taiwanese drama I haven't watched, but judging from the pictures it really looks like she's rocking a punk look ;) : Hi My Sweetheart

The male lead in Devil Beside You had a rocker/biker style:

Then, there are also the male leads in Mars and and Why Why Love, that dressed like in Devil Beside You, but less extreme.

The male lead in the japanese drama Tatta Hitotsu No Koi was rather edgy/grungy;
thnk_02sm_087.png

And so far that's all I can think of!