Arang and The Magistrate Faith Innocent Man To the beautiful you Vampire Prosecutor 1
purplebichonhorse wrote: To the Beautiful You
Proposal Daisakusen

Those are the main two I'm watching dramawise, but I have several others "on the backburner" in case I get bored.
I've been in Nodame Cantabile mode the past couple of days too, and I'm sucked into the anime right now -great way to avoid studying for midterms ;)

oooh Proposal was a good one. :)
Just started Pride (:
I'm watching... Arang And The Magistrate Faith Innocent Man Smile, You Rich Man, Poor Woman
Arang and The Magistrate Innocent Man Miss Rose The Princess' Man
1 Litre of Tears - Its giving me what I'm expecting from it Faith - Disappointed but still its a good show Innocent Man - Same as 1 Litre... Operation Proposal - I'm lovin' it!! Pink Lipstick, Special Affairs Team TEN, White Christmas - Too early to say anthing
Dream High 9/20: I like it, but it's not the kind of "awesome" I expected. I start one episode, am pretty hooked to it, but then I have to make myself watch the next episode, only to become pretty hooked to it again and so on. Well, it's pretty good overall anyway. ^^
Successful Story of a Bright Girl..
There's 10 dramas on my currently watching list but the ones I'm keeping up with is School 2013 and Can We Get Married.
I just started Fight ...I like blood sometimes ^^
Sengyou Shufu Tantei Wadashi wa Shadow Full House 2
It started with a kiss..................I'm gonna give it an one ep chance, if it doesn't get any better, straight to the drop list. I'm on ep 34 btw.
There are only 30 episodes......

Creating Destiny
Im watching several currently airing dramas & also Ojakgyo Brothers I am on episode 44....its a really great family drama with romance thrown in of course :D
49 days - really good so far.