travis wrote: Nuh-uh, I can think of one drama that has a great kiss scene.

There are a few, but it like they are the exception
Szasha wrote: Goong!

All dramas with Yoon Eun Hye (that I have seen) have good kiss scenes
Szasha wrote: Goong!

BEST KISS SCENES EVER!!! To this day I refer to this drama when trying to think of great kiss scenes.

I also really love love love the coca cola kiss scene in Lie To Me, and there was a hot alley make-out scene in Mary Stayed Out All Night
Witchgirl247 wrote: BEST KISS SCENES EVER!!! To this day I refer to this drama when trying to think of great kiss scenes.

I also really love love love the coca cola kiss scene in Lie To Me, and there was a hot alley make-out scene in Mary Stayed Out All Night

Make a best kiss thread
Witchgirl247 wrote: All the Kisses in Boys Over Flowers, all close-lipped and just didn't really go with the mood

Dream High Come on Sam Dong, you've been pining for this for like what a whole year and all you give her is one measly peck on the lips... what was that??!!

You're Beautiful, I love the drama but the kisses were awful :( kinda ruined the whole mood when it happened for me

Playful Kiss, except for the rain kiss, but even that one wasn't amazingly good, just good enough not to be considered awful

No No don't knock my playfull kiss kisses we only got two of them! it was all about the anticipation I thought they did the kisses well :D
travis wrote: All dramas with Yoon Eun Hye (that I have seen) have good kiss scenes

Coffee Prince? ;) (But I agree, men seem to enjoy kissing her.)
The end kiss in Proposal Daisakusen. Yamapi at least leans towards her, while she stays perfectly motionless, arms by the side, lips sealed. The surrounding is beautiful and one has been expecting that kiss for the duration of a true odyssey, which makes it worse.

Jan Di and Gyun Pyo - the kiss on the swing (not even the swing was swinging)

As mentioned elsewhere: Romantic Princess. Ugh. She leans languidly against the wall... he runs towards her... she opens her eyes wide... he stops and waits... for directions? When the kiss finally arrives, it's just hesitant and awkward.
mangagirl wrote: Make a best kiss thread

Really? In a little we've covered all possibilites. :D

We already got one:Favourite Drama Kiss
amrita828 wrote: The end kiss in Proposal Daisakusen. Yamapi at least leans towards her, while she stays perfectly motionless, arms by the side, lips sealed. The surrounding is beautiful and one has been expecting that kiss for the duration of a true odyssey, which makes it worse.

Jan Di and Gyun Pyo - the kiss on the swing (not even the swing was swinging)

As mentioned elsewhere: Romantic Princess. Ugh. She leans languidly against the wall... he runs towards her... she opens her eyes wide... he stops and waits... for directions? When the kiss finally arrives, it's just hesitant and awkward.

Our noble idea-sponsor. :)
Szasha wrote: Really? In a little we've covered all possibilites. :D

No there are more it's just that good kiss scenes are more memorable.
Szasha wrote: Our noble idea-sponsor. :)

My pleasure. :D I'm curious to see how many worst or best will be discussed tonight. ;)
travis wrote: No there are more it's just that good kiss scenes are more memorable.

I was referring to "make a best kiss thread". :)
I will look at it when I get home
amrita828 wrote: My pleasure. :D I'm curious to see how many worst or best will be discussed tonight. ;)

Only the worst of the worst! ;)
I would say that this one has to be near the top
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_B2tCIwyng