There's nothing much to add but share your most hated kissing scenes. ;)

------
//Favorite Drama Kiss
I'll start:

1. Jan Di & Daniel Choi in "The Musical"
2. Mike He & Cyndi Wang "Love Keeps Going" (Bah, kissing after vomiting is baaad.)
I gotta say the Heartstrings kiss was pretty disappointing..not sure about worst...I also hate the accidental kiss...you know when they fall and their mouths touch lol so stupid
goldenseal50 wrote: I gotta say the Heartstrings kiss was pretty disappointing..not sure about worst...I also hate the accidental kiss...you know when they fall and their mouths touch lol so stupid

The Moon that Embraces the Sun any kiss involving Han Ga In
goldenseal50 wrote: I gotta say the Heartstrings kiss was pretty disappointing..not sure about worst...I also hate the accidental kiss...you know when they fall and their mouths touch lol so stupid

No I am positive it also... erm, happens in real life...
Sorry I was going to ask goldenseal what kiss in Heartstrings
Boys Before Flowers- The script must have said 'Maintain no facial expression and bump into each others faces.'
mangagirl wrote: Sorry I was going to ask goldenseal what kiss in Heartstrings

lol the ending kiss :)
travis wrote: Boys Before Flowers- The script must have said 'Maintain no facial expression and bump into each others faces.'

lol i definitely agree
travis wrote: Boys Before Flowers- The script must have said 'Maintain no facial expression and bump into each others faces.'

I think it's a kdrama requirement that a woman turns to stone when kissed or hugged
I agree with the Heartstrings kiss. Does it even qualify as a kiss? But I suppose the same applies to the other kisses here...
All the Kisses in Boys Over Flowers, all close-lipped and just didn't really go with the mood Dream High Come on Sam Dong, you've been pining for this for like what a whole year and all you give her is one measly peck on the lips... what was that??!! You're Beautiful, I love the drama but the kisses were awful :( kinda ruined the whole mood when it happened for me Playful Kiss, except for the rain kiss, but even that one wasn't amazingly good, just good enough not to be considered awful
mangagirl wrote: I think it's a kdrama requirement that a woman turns to stone when kissed or hugged

Nuh-uh, I can think of one drama that has a great kiss scene.
travis wrote: Nuh-uh, I can think of one drama that has a great kiss scene.

Goong!
goldenseal50 wrote: lol the ending kiss :)

It would have been better, if she had responded. I thought Yong Hwa did better that time.