Onew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My phone BG has nothing to do with kpop, but for my computer it's my signed picture thing I got from Brian Joo when I met him back in March this year ^__^

Iphone Wallpaper:

Desktop Wallpaper:
Mirichan wrote: Unbelieveable but I never ever got the idea to use my Miura Haruma as my background!!!!!!!!!
I need to change that now...
And then when I already have the newest I-phone:D
BTW manga......which programms were there on your background???They got me interested.....for what reason are they there?

Ahh the apps with His Blueness are actually 3 SuJu apps one for A-cha, Bonamana, and Mr. Simple. They have songs, videos, and photos for each album. The one with Nam Goong Min is the Photon app, which lets me view flash on websites.
Not an actor, but a key image from Bloody Monday ^^
dyg3 wrote: Not an actor, but a key image from Bloody Monday ^^

Cool :) Some people are as crazy about their favorite animes as some are about real idol/actors
I've never done this before........but it's giving me ideas....
I have put two new TOPs on my phone that I like a little better although his face gets covered on my lock screen :(

I had imagines from G-Dragon's Heartbreaker on my phone for the longest. I love the contrast of the harsh black and white with a splash of bright red :)
ali101234 wrote: Ready for a real suprise?... My phone and desktop backgrounds are......... not always of Taeyang :p

WAAAAAAAAAAH hahaha that got me.I was really surprised:=)

travis wrote: I wonder who. Tis a mystery.

darkangel662008 wrote: I'm really wondering too:-)

Hahahaha stop joking around (: You know whom I mean by that^^ Just have a look on everyones avi´s in here....there is only ONE with a bull-dog on it :p
mangagirl wrote: Ahh the apps with His Blueness are actually 3 SuJu apps one for A-cha, Bonamana, and Mr. Simple. They have songs, videos, and photos for each album. The one with Nam Goong Min is the Photon app, which lets me view flash on websites.

Oiiiii:)Thank YOU*~*
Mirichan wrote: Oiiiii:)Thank YOU*~*

Your welcome :) I love the SuJu apps I wish a few more groups/bands would do that
mangagirl wrote: Your welcome :) I love the SuJu apps I wish a few more groups/bands would do that

And I am happy I got to know them because of you:)

Cl at the moment. I change my Lockscreen background almost every day :)