BeccaTrio wrote: I like it too. I liked it so much, that after waiting for a month for it to appear on itunes, I went and ordered the cd online. How ever the next day they released a special edition with 2 new songs. LOL :)

Lol. Isn't this always how things work out?? XD I myself download it... <.< >.> <.< *whispers* illegally from an app. It's the only one I've found that has absolutely every single Kpop song I look up. I absolutely love it AND it was for free. Score! Lol.
greyhippo wrote: I love this picture of Kim Soo Hyun

Me too ^.^ When my sister saw it she was all "Is he eating his shirt" and I was like, "well, not really... He's just posing... Don't give me that judgmental look! It's cute!!" *storms away huffily* Lol. This is usually how all our conversations go...
redsouthernroses wrote: Me too ^.^ When my sister saw it she was all "Is he eating his shirt" and I was like, "well, not really... He's just posing... Don't give me that judgmental look! It's cute!!" *storms away huffily* Lol. This is usually how all our conversations go...

hehehe, that sounds like a conversation I'd have with my lover.
that's my new desktop image ^^ love it

Oh and I forgot to post my desktop : D Here it is
i got kimbum as my desktop and nothing on my celephone ... if i got a idol on my celephone i wont do anything but stare at my phone all dayy~~
RAIN is on two of the three computers I use at work. The third computer has whatever drama I'm currently watching as my screensaver (it's still showing the Joseon Power Rangers, but I'm changing it to Kim Jun from Soldier). My laptop has RAIN. RAIN was on my cellphone, but I kept staring at the photo too much, so I took my oppa off the phone.
Since today is my 4 year anniversary with my lover I decided to change it so I could surprise him with this desktop background

I'm a little mad at myself for not spending more time on it but it looks good for a spur of the moment.
greyhippo wrote: hehehe, that sounds like a conversation I'd have with my lover.

lol. they just don't understand. smh xD
I recently updated all my devices backgrounds:

Desktop

iPad

So obsessed with him at the moment ^^!
So I'm addicted to QIHM...
mangagirl wrote: ^^love your icons

Yeah, I love torturing my iPhone with constant hacking :p