Hi everyone,
So I was waiting for Moon lovers to be over so I could binge-watch it, but guessing from all the comments, the ending is sad. With that out of the window, I'm left with few options and I would like to ask your opinion about which drama to watch. Here are my options:
-Another Oh Hae Young
-Please Come Back Mister
-Shining Inheritance
-Goong
-Falling For Innocence
-Cruel Romance / Lady & The Liar

Or recommend something else. Thank you in advance!!
Another Oh Hae Young, the best drama!
the ending isn't that sad.  Watch Moon Lovers
@Naksken Do the main leads end up together?

I'm refusing to answer because spoilers ;)  they could end up together and it's sad, they could end up apart and it's happy.  I don't think whether they wind up together or not has anything to do with whether it's happy or sad.  The whole drama is way more complex than that, and worth watching whatever the ending is.
@Naksken I do agree with you. Although whether or not the main couple ends up together is a deciding factor for me. I do still have Moon Lovers on my PTW,  I'm in the mood for something happy right now, so if there's a slightest chance that they might not end up together, I'm gonna put it on hold...I will watch it later though, that's for sure :)
something happy...well, in that case - falling for innocence.  but something on your PTW list that's not up above that I'd highly recommend is Sassy Go Go, and something on none of your watch lists that I also recommend is Baek Hee Has Returned 
@Naksken Thanks! I've been planning to watch sassy go go for some time.
I'll add Baek Hee Has Returned to my list :)