If you could travel back in time, which country and which ancient era would you like to go back to? If I could, I would go back in the Joseon era. I love ancient times. The women's dresses were just too pretty. I'm pretty obsessed with period dramas and time traveling, so yeah.

yes joseon era seems pretty interesting! but at the same time scary if you're one of the poor people tho.. i think the end of joseon era would be nice tho

I really enjoy theoretical questions like this because I've always been really interested in history. If this wasn't an Asian drama forum my answer would be the Roman period - right after Caesar dies and Augustus takes power.  But it's not a clear, clear #1 answer and I would be super excited to go anywhere.

I think it would be crazy to experience the Warring States period of China or some of the early Korean peninsula kingdoms (Baekje, Goguryeo and Silla). Admittedly I don't know much about Japanese history beyond the few time travel shows involving Nobunaga but it would still be interesting to witness that period.

So I guess 1. Warring States period of China 2. Early Korean history when there were 3-4 kingdoms sharing control over the peninsula.

It allows for a diversity in culture, style and progress even if things are more dangerous because there is always a chance of war.

Some eras of China have great dresses/fashion, provided they are depicted realistically by the drama I watched, and as long as they don't all have horrible hair styles, e.g. Scarlet Heart.

I've always been fascinated by Japan. Part of the reason I plan to teach abroad there. I'd love to visit during the Edo period... or present day! 

I'm really interested with joseon era