What are the best  School Dramas ever?

This is my List of the Best School Dramas:

https://mydramalist.com/list/PLpWWAJ1

Are those the best? Please discuss.

I'd add Dream High, Love O2O*, Sungkyunkwan Scandal (historical), and maybe School 2013 (focused on friendship over romance), Attention, Love!**, To the Beautiful You, and A Love So Beautiful*.

I personally didn't enjoy Boys Over Flowers or Heirs, but both are very popular and often make top school drama lists. 

*Chinese

**Taiwanese 

Your list is good but you missed a lot of the iconic ones.

Age of youth, reply 1997, dream high, monstar, switch girl, angry mom, Seonam Girls High School Investigators, nodame cantabile, heirs, Who Are You: School 2015, school 2013,  to the beautiful you, moorim school, boys over flowers,  goong, heartstrings, orange marmalade etc. 

Japan: Hana Yori Dango, My Boss My Hero, Gokusen (only the first season), Dragon Zakura, Samurai High School, Koukou Kyoushi (2003 version is better)

Korea: Shut Up Flower Boy Band, Goong, Angry Mom.

Taiwan: Devil Beside You, My MVP Valentine, Hot Shot.

China/Hongkong: Love O2O

Wanna add some old dramas: 

Last Match - a must watched korean drama aired 1994 that tells a story about to friends  as they journey through college life trying to ahhieve and look for their dream, friendship, love, rivalry.

Kingyo club - very short japanese drama that deals with bullying and lost dreams and passion, and rediscovering oneself and falling in love

15 years of migratory birds - a little on the sad side,but this chinese drama is one of my faves with how they handled the long friendship of the male and female leads lead to love.

reply 1997 (all reply series: reply 1994 & repy 1988) very realistic and hearwarming take on friendship, family and first love in different eras

Rookies - a japanese drama that totally suprised me in how refreshingly good it was in showing that dreams and friendship are also possible for deliquents

Jungle Fish 2 - korean drama that is on the dark side with them protrayung bully8ng and suicide

1 liter of tears - the most cryfest and heartwarming coming of age drama because of how much the lead character is passionate and awesome.

tong memories - a very cool korean web drama about being the top dog in school

Others to check out: adolecent medley, whats Up, ma boy, revenge not, tong memories, orange days, operation daisuken, solomons perjeury, god of study, tumbling, asuka marsh, in a good way