Have you ever been in a drama slump where you have so many dramas on your list but you can't choose which one to watch first?? 

That's me right now. I keep starting dramas and then feeling too restless to finish it, so I need help. I need someone to go through my Plan to Watch list and just choose a drama for me and that'll be the one I watch next. 

Maybe we could turn this into a game? 

The person after then has to pick a drama for the person before from their Plan to Watch list and so on and so forth. 

But if not, then just help me, pleaaaase! :) 

There is already a thread for a game like this. Unfortunately, it seems that it hasn't been posted on for a few days, so you might as well post and bump it. :P

My choice from your PTW list would be Doctors, Just Between Lovers or W. They're all different genres, so putting them in an order of what I would watch first would be kind of hard for me to do,  since I liked all of them, so I've just given you a bit of a background image on them without any spoilers or blurbs. :)

Doctors, if you want to watch something with mild romance, medical and feel good.

Just Between Lovers, if you want to watch something that's a bit on the dark side with romance and raw emotions.

W, if you want to watch something with a theme that is not possible in real life, plus romance and cliches.

Good luck choosing and I hope you enjoy whatever you chose! :)

Black 

I think there is already a Topic like this. Where you choose from the aboves PTW-list a drama for that person. Don't know what it's called though.

ah Tanii was faster ^^

Guardian - I have completed it in one go  because I am more into thriller genre , pace of story is fast ,  pinch of romance , interesting characters.

Just between Lovers - Its on hold right now... Yes it is great drama focused more on characters with slow pace of story, involves romance ,  story revolves around a tragic incident , Amazing  work of whole cast  , you will love it..

They are sort of opposite of each other , choose as per your mood...

From your Ptw list: secret garden, just between lovers, a love so beautiful, something in the rain.... Just cant help to mention that theres really nothing wild in 'wild romance' and though Gong yoo is in Big, it was a big disappointment for me. Happy watching! 

Ahhh welp, my bad! But thank you, guys!! 

These are all really good recs!

Completed dramas

✔️ Short

✔️ Hello Monster

✔️ Black 

✔️ Queen of the Ring 

✔️ Live Up to Your Name 

On the Air 

✔️ Something About the Rain 

✔️ Suits 

✔️ Hello Monster

✔️ Black