Your House Helper 

what's wrong with secretary kim

Pretty Noona and Suits, dropped both almost at the same time

Almost dropped Moonshine and Valentine.... I had to skip a ton of scenes to get through the last 4 episodes Oo. Watched it only because I hoped for a nice turn of events towards the end. 

I guess I kind of dropped Pretty Noona since I couldn't really get through the first episode. I might give it a try later... who knows. 

I am also in the middle of deciding whether I just put Siege in Fog on hold or dropped it. I have very mixed feelings about it. 

The undateables... Despite I love the a actors, it was really boring

devilish joy.

Nonsense.

Lovely Horribly. Only until episode 4.

it was either about time or sketch

russian white bear:

it was either about time or sketch

About Time I dropped too when it was airing. Sketch haven't started and don't think I will watch it.

Your House Helper. I watched 4 eps, was only interested in the cleaning scenes and the dog. 

almost wanted to stop watching Ghost Detective too, the first 2 episodes kinda bored me. 

xcrystalstarx:

Your House Helper. I watched 4 eps, was only interested in the cleaning scenes and the dog. 

almost wanted to stop watching Ghost Detective too, the first 2 episodes kinda bored me. 

I dropped Your House Helper too after few episodes. The 2nd lead girl was getting more screen time than the lead girl and the story was getting ridiculous, like everyone tried to get use of the house helper.