BrwnSugaMadarame:

The King and the Clown

I was planning to give it another try after dropping it, but never found time to continue.

The World of the Married (Too much backstabbing and betrayal XD.....I'll pick up later)

The king: the eternal monarch 

Girlfriend (2020 chinese drama) 

Didn't Know why I stated this (Oh yes I love Chinese cringey drama). But this is so strange. 

ho0dy:

Rugal, the whole thing surrounded only one person. it made no sense to me how  the ML would throw a tantrum and cry and everyone around him accepts him and holds his hands through everything like a baby 

ep: 12/16

You saved yourself some time by dropping that one. I forced myself to finish those last four episodes... can't say it was worth it. The disservice to all the female characters really got on my nerves. In fact, the show should be renamed to "Gary Sue and his minions". :/

JiyaVanya:

The World of the Married (Too much backstabbing and betrayal XD.....I'll pick up later)

Just watched the 1st episode to see what is about, dropped it pretty quickly, it took me few hours to purify my energy from that dirtiness.

Gank Your Heart. Couldn't stand the female lead's personality. Also, the story isn't cohesive.

Sarabillina28:

I dropped it too. Waiting for all episodes to air and then going to see final reviews. The comment section for TKEM on MDL has so much drama and contrast.

JiyaVanya:

I finished it yesterday - was addicted to it since I like makjangs. other dramas feel bland now lol slice of life shows like Hospital Playlist bore me :/

it was boring, too forced

Skate In To Love

Almost halfway through episode 32. Got tired of the "Anxiety Disorder" pretty boy figure skater. Get him a psychologist, psychiatrist, psychoanalyst..whatever! No? The writers instead gets the FL instead. WTH!

Was so close to the end, too. 

(I know that anxiety disorder is a major problem when diagnosed....get professional medical help, and yes family and friends are a help,too.)

3GGG:

You saved yourself some time by dropping that one. I forced myself to finish those last four episodes... can't say it was worth it. The disservice to all the female characters really got on my nerves. In fact, the show should be renamed to "Gary Sue and his minions". :/

Darn, I wanted to watch that one but I can't deal with dramas that paint females as weak and/ or push-overs...

Love trough a millennium 

3GGG:

I could already tell, they gave the rest of the characters a backstory, but there was no depth. A lot of things made no sense, especially the fact that he could fight extremely well even though it was his eyes that got enhanced. I got suggested to read the manhwa and I can see where things went wrong. I feel bad that you actually had to go through watching the whole thing :(