Ashita no Yakusoku 

too boring to continue

When the Weather Is Fine

Suspicious Partner, unfortunately. I wanted to like it. I really did. *sighs*

HIStory3: Trapped 

Meng Fei was so damn annoying that I could not go on...

I've fallen for you - too much second-hand embarrassment from the first episode

I only dropped 1 drama in my whole life and that is Itazura na Kiss.

I dropped ‘Mars But I love you’ today

It started out alright but It became way too rushed and messy.  I really wanted to like it too

It's Okay to Not Be Okay - I don't get the hype over this drama, wasn't really a fan of Kim Soo Hyun anyways. The only thing that I really liked was Kwak Dong Yeon's scene at the end of ep 3

Backstreet Rookie

I usually binge watch dramas, but when my biases are out, I get so excited i jump in. 4-6 episodes are usually my timeline to get the feel of the drama -- to watch, to drop, to wait a few more episodes, to pause and to continue when its completed. And with 4 episodes in, I think I am done. Nope. Not gonna continue. 

I love the leads, JCW and KYJ. as individual characters, i can see seeds of characterizations and development i can possibly root for. He is a clumsy and cowardly nerd who will fight for the small people, while she is tough and headstrong cookie who has hidden hurting heart due to social perception and standards. but as a couple/OTP, they get on my nerves, and I am not talking about the age cause i dont really care about age gaps... They really are leaving a bad after taste in my watching experience.