Mr. Fox and Miss Rose,   Got tired of Mr. Fox's lies and of others around Miss Rose. Although, we like Miss Rose.

You Are My Destiny,    At least three attempts to get Ep. 20 done. Unsuccessful. The 2nd couple was more interesting. No enough.

my neighbour cant sleep

Nadia77:

I'll try to make it to those episodes then as I've seen loads of mv's of it and loved the scenes. It's like The K2, I shipped the ML with the SFvillianL so much, plus Yoona's character pissed me off from the start. 

Nope, I would highly suggest you to watch Healer if can. It gets interesting as episodes pass. K2 is different, Yes I too felt the drama and Yoona's character was boring.

Am sorry but I dropped Boys Over Flowers and Empress Ki

Empress Ki was my first Historical drama, but unfortunately it has the longest episodes of all I watched so far, so I couldn't watch it

I also dropped Tunnel, My love from Another star not for permanently but temporarily since I was busy... Have to continue in sometime near

Dark Blue and Moonlight - A mere waste of time. Even the first episode made me hesitate, but I wanted to give it a chance. Well, it didn’t get any better, but personally I don’t like to cut off anything. So I forced myself to watch all 12 episodes ... still annoyed. 

Sunset:

It's Okay to Not Be Okay - I don't get the hype over this drama, wasn't really a fan of Kim Soo Hyun anyways. The only thing that I really liked was Kwak Dong Yeon's scene at the end of ep 3

Dropped during episode 3. Wasn't invested in their tragic love story and I'm not a fan of chasing after a guy dramas.

Kwak was embarrassing for me to watch, because I remember him in Love in the Moonlight and what a sweetheart he used to be then. Now he's a freak show, really sad.

Empress Ki @Ep 1

Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant

Fujoshi,  Ukkari Gei ni Kokoru 

I dropped it right away. It was too sexually explicit for me. 

Dinner Mate

I just didn't like where it was going

Girlfriend - I'm getting too old to find nonstop tsundere romantic. Wrist grabs must DIE.

Was It Love

Had no idea it's a story about a single mother for whom the men will be fighting. Not my vibe.

Dropped as well You're My Destiny cdrama. Can't get used with this actress playing a weak character after many of us enjoyed her strong character in Eternal Love.

Koi no Chikara 

boring...

Bangkok Love Story 

Not a drama but a movie- literally became a hassle to watch