Dear M

well at least I tried to watch but the lead girl, can’t take her seriously 

Sxryx:

too many

https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/haulingwolfamv_yt/dropped

Just checked, 243 dramas have dropped since 2016 + movies and tv shows.

And my list keeps growing, slowly but steadily:

https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/TTTravelTTT

Carolina:

Dear M

well at least I tried to watch but the lead girl, can’t take her seriously 

Me too....Dear M, I've watched it before,....the main story line and secondary line, tertiary line etc...too many triangles

Helo_Mek_in_Vegas:

Me too....Dear M, I've watched it before,....the main story line and secondary line, tertiary line etc...too many triangles

Not to mention the female lead scandal that stopped this drama to be released for 2 years, as well her character, it’s too hard to believe someone could be falling for her.

I don’t ship them at all and the other uninteresting pairs and supporting characters aren’t worth wasting my time to watch.

stairway to stardum

The most recent one I dropped was 'Tomorrow With You' but this was months ago. I haven't dropped a drama since then, but that's probably because I took a break from watching dramas for awhile.

Hm, last one was a thai bl, EVEN SUN.

Didnt pass half of episode one with it.

y'all gonna hate me, but... it's Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo... sorry not sorry the ml was cute and supportive, but the fl seemed obnoxious. tbh, loud fl isn't really my preference so i kind of set myself up for disaster.

Alchemy of Souls

lavinia:

y'all gonna hate me, but... it's Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo... sorry not sorry the ml was cute and supportive, but the fl seemed obnoxious. tbh, loud fl isn't really my preference so i kind of set myself up for disaster.

I have same thoughts on FL during initial episodes and on the verge of dropping but persevered because of ML.  Ultimately her character managed to endear herself to me and I outgrew the initial dislike. I guess as a young female participating in a pre-dominantly male sport her character had to be such (tomboy who’s loud, direct and not feminine, so the actress played the character convincingly).

Love in flames of war.

The ML had some great character development but the FL didn't have any and she got so annoying it bought the whole show to a standstill for me. 

Vincenzo (episode 1) The cringe comedy was a turn-off for me. I don't understand the hype.