purpleh2o:

war of faith  追風者 

why did you drop it?

When the weather is fine

Nothing Uncovered

5/10 at best

The Midnight Studio (getting bored at ep 6. Although the side character story is heartwarming, the main characters' personalities are quite bland)

Blossoms in Adversity  (the acting made me uncomfortable, esp the ML, and FL has a modern face so she cannot play a historical character also her line is quite bad), (the story just pushes the FL in every aspect, she can do everything, just like some mary sue character of drama in the 2000s)

Goodbye Earth  (this is the worst, the tag said it's a drama, sci-fi, thriller drama but turns out it's a pace & slice of life, with a little bit of thriller/drama and a little small sci-fi, besides, the main leads lack of chemistry... it's a disappointing and boring film with a great cast.)

American Fan:

Wedding Impossible - The plot was impossible. Same melodramatic antics ep. after ep., not to mention the yelling, hitting and constant misunderstandings...etc.

oh we have the same thoughts, I can handle the chemistry and the ML personality, he's so annoying although there is character development for him, it's quite late for me.

Tomorrow

I dropped it on ep 6. I just thought it was boring and some bad acting.

About Time.