Shirashi:

Queen for Seven Days

How?

I loved this so much.

Eye Love You  - halfway through first episode, I might have been a bit tuff but it was snail's pace for me.  Might come back to it another time. I didn't think the chemistry was there, to be honest.  And oh my god, the endless drawn out introduction - "woman owns chocolate shop, locks eyes with customers to amaze them with her psychic intuition"  it just went on and on and on. 

Alice In Borderland  - actually a great show, fantastic actually, but they bumped off my main man Keita Machida and I was 'totes devo'.  (he probably left to make Cherry Magic movie or Teppachi or something).  I didn't love the show enough to hang around and look at less pretty people.  LOL

Alice in borderland -  it was too anime like. Unrealistic and ridiculous 

MarkJason:

Alice in borderland -  it was too anime like. Unrealistic and ridiculous 

well, it was manga originally so that is to be expected. one can get used to the melodrama and in some shows it's quite enjoyable. i didn't mind it here, but they lost me in episode 3 for other reasons

I thought it was too weird.  I found Squid Game far more enjoyable which Alice is often compared to. Way more realistic.

Tale of the Nine-tailed

I don’t actually think the series is bad. I watched 5 episodes and liked the characters, the chemistry between the leads,, the bromance, some scenes.

I just felt so meh about the plot. The whole “have to fight  a bunch of supernatural creatures/turmoils every episode” as well as this “evil monster awakening as the big bad”. Like popular supernatural US shows. It’s not a plot type I find interesting.

Doctor Slump - It got way too boring after ep 8

Behide of your smile

Secret Inspector & Joy - I watched a few episodes but it was just too boring for me.

The Bequeathed - lost interest after the first few episodes.

Love song for illusion 

Wedding Impossible - The plot was impossible. Same melodramatic antics ep. after ep., not to mention the yelling, hitting and constant misunderstandings...etc.