Castaway Diva. I liked the first episode but it went downhill after that in my opinion.

Shall we live together

aad:

Only for Love... I tried watching it for Dylan Wang and, I never watched Bai Lu's dramas but I knew somewhat about her. I was pretty excited to start it knowing cdramas take a while to develop but at ep 5 I wanted to know at which ep it gets better so I can try watching faster. I also knew it would drag somewhere because it has 36 episodes. Some said it doesn't get better so I didn't want to waste my time.. and I was really excited to see Dylan Wang back on screen too, as a CEO this time. Unfortunately, I didn't want to waste 36 hours of my life for something that won't develop soon.

Only for love I dropped it too.

Especially when someone mentioned that the characters relationship was inspired from  50 shades of grey.

The Last  Immortal 

to my surprise they have no chemistry and  they could  check their astro signs because sadly they are incompatible in real life, before casting them as the leads.

Carolina:

Only for love I dropped it too.

Especially when someone mentioned that the characters relationship was inspired from  50 shades of grey.

I'm thinking of giving it a second chance for the leads because I discovered Bai Lu again after in TTEOFTM and I've been a fan of Dylan for years or I might just leave it dropped

I May Love You - I started it for Miles Wei, but dropped it because of the FL. she seemed stalkerish 

Marry My Husband

I really wanted to love it, but it's lame, full of stupid and 1 dimensional characters and the story is very lame and boring.

aad:

I'm thinking of giving it a second chance for the leads because I discovered Bai Lu again after in TTEOFTM and I've been a fan of Dylan for years or I might just leave it dropped

Have you watched Bai Lu in Story of the Kunning Palace? It’s an epic new drama.

Carolina:

Have you watched Bai Lu in Story of the Cunning Palace? It’s an epic new drama.

I haven't but I heard it's really good so I am definitely thinking of giving it a try soon!

It's "Kunning Palace", not Cunning.

Only For Love

I have loved Dylan Wang in everything I saw previously so I was excited to watch another modern day drama. Bai Lu also seems to be a good actress and I liked her in the historical wuxia drama that I had seen. But the plot of this one was just terrible. They were wasted in their roles. Nothing much was happening for 8 episodes and those who had watched ahead said only the last 6 episodes were good. I tried watching one episode towards the end but by then I had completely lost any interest in these characters so I just dropped it at that point.

I try not to drop dramas usually but when there are so many better dramas out there, there's no point forcing myself to sit through 30+ hours of one that I'm not enjoying at all. Not even for my favourites.