Hello!

So I consider myself somewhat of a romanticist... Okay scratch that I'm a big time romanticist. I find that watching things without romance is difficult unless the story is absolutely perfect. I'm sure many of you reading this are the same way as me, and if not that's okay too, we all have our own opinions and people should respect that. 

Anyway I'm rambling so let me get to what I'd like this discussion to be like. The other day I was browsing through my completed drama list and looking at my ratings for different dramas, and of course browsing through the dramas that I rated a 9 star or above when I came to a pretty obvious conclusion. Being in the Asian drama watching business it's almost impossible to find a drama without some form of romance in it. (Not saying there isn't any, but that it's HARD to find ones without) Then I started to wonder, there are so many different genres like action, comedy, sci-fi... and there is romance in each of them. So which dramas in these individual genres has the best romance? I'm really interested in what people think, and hopefully I'll be able to try out some new dramas as well to see if I agree with you. Maybe this is stupid, but this could be helpful for people who want to watch a certain genre but make sure it has a good romance. 

So here's what I want your guys' posts to be:  

1.  State your most favorite romance drama (any country). If you can't pick one the max is three (but I prefer one). 
  2. In each of the genres listed state your favorite romance drama that includes whatever the genre is
    • Sci-Fi
    • Action
    • Melodrama
    • Comedy
    • Historical
    • School
    • Fantasy
    • Adventure
    • Slice of Life
    • Sports
  3. NO REPEATS!!! 
  4. Again max is three picks per genre (prefer one)
  5. Remember your choosing the best ROMANCE drama that includes the genre, you are not choosing the best action, comedy, school etc... drama
  6. If there is another category that you want to add go right ahead :)
  7. If there is any other dramas you want to mention you can do that too, this post is just so that people can explore and learn a little bit more. 

Wow this ended up being a long post that I'm sure not many people are going to even read XD But if you do get down here thanks for taking the time to look through this! 

(P.S. if there is already another discussion that is like this I apologize... I've done that before and people gave me a lot of grief for it)

Romance: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms- nothing can compare to the amazing love between Bai/ SuSu and Mo Yuan/ Ye Hua

1. Sci-Fi: N/A
  2. Action: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  3. Melodrama: Secret Love Affair
  4. Comedy: Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat
  5. Historical: The Princess Wei Young
  6. School: MARS
  7. Fantasy: Moonshine and Valentine
  8. Adventure: N/A
  9. Slice of Life: Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan
  10. Sports: N/A

I don't have a favorite so... let's skip that part ^u^'

ShotaSidePart:

Romance: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms- nothing can compare to the amazing love between Bai/ SuSu and Mo Yuan/ Ye Hua

1. Sci-Fi: N/A
  2. Action: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  3. Melodrama: Secret Love Affair
  4. Comedy: Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat
  5. Historical: The Princess Wei Young
  6. School: MARS
  7. Fantasy: Moonshine and Valentine
  8. Adventure: N/A
  9. Slice of Life: Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan
  10. Sports: N/A

Thanks for sharing your list ;) Surprisingly I haven't watched many of these dramas yet, so I can't wait to see them. I agree pretty strongly with Strong Woman Do Bong Soon tho. Loved that drama <3

Kuromi:

I don't have a favorite so... let's skip that part ^u^'

Haha it's really hard for me to pick a favorite as well, there are just too many good ones XD I've tried watching Moonlight Drawn By Clouds but for some reason stopped watching. I've since added it back to my to-watch list, but you've def given me a reason to give it another try so thanks.

I agree with almost you're entire list, especially WFKBJ and Kill Me, Heal Me. The romance in those two dramas was so good. 

Thanks for sharing your opinions :)