So the normal go to sites like dramacool and dramanice for some reason the buffering bar cant keep up with the actual video, so I cant watch dramas without it stopping constantly. Viki, Youtube and other paid subscription sites work well so I cant tell if its just my laptop or the site itself. I rarely if ever had problems with it before so I am confused. I was just wondering if anyone knew of better sites that doesnt have that problem? I cant seem to watch the shows I want and because they are not available on Viki, I have to go on these websites. Thanks again.

thanks, its much better

When I have buffering issues, I let the video load for a few minutes before playing. 

Start the video and when it starts playing, hit pause and keep it paused for a few minutes.

Echo:

When I have buffering issues, I let the video load for a few minutes before playing. 

Start the video and when it starts playing, hit pause and keep it paused for a few minutes.

That hasn't been working for me. :( 

I like to watch on Viki when possible, but Miss Hammurabi isn't available for me there. The other two sites I use are Dramacool and Kissasian, but neither are working well for me, which is unusual. The buffering is unbearable...

Edit: Nevermind, I just changed the server on Kissasian.