PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS DRAMA. I WATCHED IT WAY BEFORE I WAS A KDRAMA FAN ON YOUTUBE. ALL I REMEMBER WAS THAT THE MALE LEAD IS PLAYBOY AND RICH. THE FEMALE LEAD IS POOR AND I THINK THEY  BOTH GO TO HIGH SCHOOL. BUT SHE DID SOMETHING TO HIM AND TO PAY BACK  FOR WHAT SHE DID SHE AGREED TO CLEAN HIS HOUSE. THERE WAS A LOT OF PINK COLOR THEMES FOR WHAT I REMEMBER. ONE TIME HE TOLD HER  ABOUT HIS MOM AND HOW SHE DIED FROM CANCER. ALSO THE TITLE HAD THE WORD PLAYBOY IN IT BUT I CAN'T REMEBER THE REST. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THIS DRAMA PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU!

The one drama that seem to resonate with some of the things you wrote above is the 2018 drama Clean with Passion for now

The thing about is beinh a Kdrama, is probably the first thing, then the parts with ML being rich, FL being poor. She does clean his house and there is a looot of pink in it,  

But some of it doesnt seem to stick, like the ML really not a playboy, but he does go to a lot of matseon or korean blind date that the primarily purpose is to find a wife. They knew each other as youngsters, but it was when they were in grade school not highschool. I dropped this drama but I do think ML's mother is still alive as well as his grandpa.  

I don't know. Hahaha i guess i clung to the pink theme part, and zeroed in on this drama, there was just so much abundance of pink in this drama. Plus cleaning part...

iKdrama :

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS DRAMA. I WATCHED IT WAY BEFORE I WAS A KDRAMA FAN ON YOUTUBE. ALL I REMEMBER WAS THAT THE MALE LEAD IS PLAYBOY AND RICH. THE FEMALE LEAD IS POOR AND I THINK THEY  BOTH GO TO HIGH SCHOOL. BUT SHE DID SOMETHING TO HIM AND TO PAY BACK  FOR WHAT SHE DID SHE AGREED TO CLEAN HIS HOUSE. THERE WAS A LOT OF PINK COLOR THEMES FOR WHAT I REMEMBER. ONE TIME HE TOLD HER  ABOUT HIS MOM AND HOW SHE DIED FROM CANCER. ALSO THE TITLE HAD THE WORD PLAYBOY IN IT BUT I CAN'T REMEBER THE REST. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THIS DRAMA PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU!

By way before how far do you mean? 

serene athen:

By way before how far do you mean? 

I THINK IT WAS IN 2015

Czakhareina:

The one drama that seem to resonate with some of the things you wrote above is the 2018 drama Clean with Passion for now

The thing about is beinh a Kdrama, is probably the first thing, then the parts with ML being rich, FL being poor. She does clean his house and there is a looot of pink in it,  

But some of it doesnt seem to stick, like the ML really not a playboy, but he does go to a lot of matseon or korean blind date that the primarily purpose is to find a wife. They knew each other as youngsters, but it was when they were in grade school not highschool. I dropped this drama but I do think ML's mother is still alive as well as his grandpa.  

I don't know. Hahaha i guess i clung to the pink theme part, and zeroed in on this drama, there was just so much abundance of pink in this drama. Plus cleaning part...

THANK YOU BUT I WATCHED IN 2015