Unforgettable Romance - Episode 3

I dropped the show from here though. It's fine and I like all the characters. But things were happening way too conveniently, pretty quickly at that. Wasn't in the mood for it and I won't be picking it back up.

Extraordinary You - Episodes 17-19. It's a re-watch and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

From a non-drama perspective though, I also watched the 4-part docuseries Quiet on Set which is 100% worth the watch.

Doctor Slump ep. 15 

Nothing Uncovered ep. 1-2 

The Midnight Studio ep. 3

Doctor Slump - Episode 3

I’m dropping it now though. Simple nitpicks  are that the humour is cringy and that the leads are replaying roles they’ve done before, especially Park Hyung Sik. I can ignore these.  Outside these, I have no issue with it. In fact, I like everything else it’s doing.

On paper, this is something I LOVE (mental health focus, slowburn friendship to love, looking at who the doctors are outside the hospital). So far, it’s been fulfilling that. If the current quality persists, it’d make for a solid passtime by the end. But after 3 hours of content, I somehow haven’t gotten emotionally attached to anything. So I’d rather move on to something else.

Wedding Impossible 7-8

It's still pretty good and episode 9 looks interesting as well.

✿༉ Bugiugi ep. 85✿༉

Wedding impossible ep 3-4

Cooking Crush Ep 1 & 2

Ao Haru Ride Season 2 ep.1

✿༉ Bugiugi ep. 86✿༉

Welcome to samdalri ep 11

queen of tears ep 3 + 4