Adding a new Pakistani show "Kaisi teri khudgarzi". I haven't seen the show but story falls under same genre.

I am watching Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani. It's freaking good. The actor is gorg and his acting is wow.  Thanks for recommending. It's my first Indian drama I watch. Is there anything like that? I watched Khaani it was good too my first Pakistani drama. I watched Kaisi Teri Khudgarzi but I stopped I didn't like the fl lead that much. Do you guys any other recommendation for any country .

Dark_Phoenix:

I am watching Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani. It's freaking good. The actor is gorg and his acting is wow.  Thanks for recommending. It's my first Indian drama I watch. Is there anything like that? I watched Khaani it was good too my first Pakistani drama. I watched Kaisi Teri Khudgarzi but I stopped I didn't like the fl lead that much. Do you guys any other recommendation for any country .

watch kyun uthhe dil chod aye and the new drama tere bin 

bjkan:

watch kyun uthhe dil chod aye and the new drama tere bin 

Thank you so much I definitely check it out. Which one you loved the most between them?

Dark_Phoenix:

Thank you so much I definitely check it out. Which one you loved the most between them?

i prefer kyun uthhe dil chod aye cuz there's zero side female leads who interfere between the couple. Unlike tere bin which is good but the second FL is soooo annoying

Hi Friends, Can you please  recommend any hindi series like Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani and Mehendi hai Rachne wali ... I totally enjoyed both the shows.   Want to see a similar shows badly...

If you guys like Turkish series, you can definitely try "Gulcemal " The ML gets head over heals for the FL and he confined her next to him in really cruel way, then he changes for good but is still the guy, the powerful, cold and ruthless one. I loved the chemistry between them. 

If you like slow burning romance, and okay with slap and kiss lakorns, try Ra rang fai, one of my favorite. It's everything you would like, ML wanted to have revenge on FL family so he trapped the younger sister of FL in love and left her at tha alter during ceremony, but fell for the FL and the moment he fell for her, he tried all the tricks up his sleeves to get her next to him, he even deceived her to get married but had that burning romance  . The couple took my breadth away. One of the fav slap and kiss lakorn.  

SrideviS:

Hi Friends, Can you please  recommend any hindi series like Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani and Mehendi hai Rachne wali ... I totally enjoyed both the shows.   Want to see a similar shows badly...

Kahan hum kahan tum ( Must watch - Most genuine, funny, loyal, romantic & protective ML)
Sherdil Shergil ( ML head over heels for FL and can do anything for her.)
Titli (Obsessive, selfish, controlling & abusive ML)

Must watch Pakistani series " Tere bin"... 

tere bin There is a reason why it was overrated or hit, because when you watch the show running , you will go in the direction in which the wave of people goes. And secondly its songs.

I have watched it completely, what I liked was the acting of the cast, the songs and some scenes which were good, giving the story the right direction. What I didn't like was the contradiction in the characters, one moment portraying a character as strong and the next moment portraying him as helpless. The way the story was shown promising in the initial episodes, it did not come to the end in the same way, it started very well and went down in the middle. The screenplay script writing was lax, due to this there were errors in execution also. There were some scenes in which I could not see the logic as to why there was a need to keep these scenes, they were not matching the story.

I feel that Pakistani drama industry is losing its charm in the process of competing with other industries. There are many industries which make dramas of more than 50 episodes, perhaps in the process of praising them, they are leaving behind their specialties. Earlier, dramas used to end in 24-26 episodes and their writing was also very great. Now things are being ignored in the cycle of increasing episodes.

Similarly, I liked this drama only till 24-26 episodes and then it became rubbish. I think if the entire story was kept to 26 episodes, the drama would have improved better.