I think I got the recommendation from Amazon forums as well...I majorly disliked it. I was wondering why someone put it there too, maybe because as you said they had chemistry but honestly speaking I've seen better.

Yeah the show is called Ramos I think but I'm not sure if they are paired together as she loves someone else & *spoiler alert* even gets pregnant. I tried to dig around about their story line currently as I believe the show is ongoing but have not found much. Interestingly I think the ML is the same as in Asi.  Neco is in love for sure but I'm not sure if she ever really reciprocates as she is insistent on getting divorced & moving on with her original lover. If you do watch it let me know because the main couple just lacks any chemistry at all & I don't want to watch if they are not even together anymore.

raani:
Yeah the show is called Ramos I think but I'm not sure if they are paired together as she loves someone else & *spoiler alert* even gets pregnant. I tried to dig around about their story line currently as I believe the show is ongoing but have not found much.

Yeah, Neco and Fatos don't get together as she chooses someone else -fans were majorly disappointed. What's more, I heard the actors aren't going to be in season 2 either because both are leaving the show. So, now there's really no hope their character counterparts are ever going to come together. If I do watch it, I'll see it as purely a villain-heroine relationship where the heroine never reciprocates.

Jess4163:

Yeah, Neco and Fatos don't get together as she chooses someone else -fans were majorly disappointed. What's more, I heard the actors aren't going to be in season 2 either because both are leaving the show. So, now there's really no hope their character counterparts are ever going to come together. If I do watch it, I'll see it as purely a villain-heroine relationship where the heroine never reciprocates.

In that case its a hard pass for me as he isn't villainous enough for the trope. He gets forced into the marriage as an alliance and falls head over heels for her. He is a big puppy around her, never touching her, waiting for her to give him barely any attention & literally asks just to stay married if nothing else. All his cool, villainous traits are lost & he doesn't even get the girl. 

raani:
I think I got the recommendation from Amazon forums as well...I majorly disliked it. I was wondering why someone put it there too, maybe because as you said they had chemistry but honestly speaking I've seen better.

Lol, my sister told me she found the ML to be kind of cold (didn't really see much possessiveness or obsession for the FL) and she skipped ahead, found out about the abandonment/5 yr. separation plus a kid coming in to distract from the main romance and said "screw this, not watching anymore..."

She and I both kind of have an aversion to kids in a romance: Oftentimes, they take away from the romance as leads start focusing too much on them and it almost seems like the kid matters more than their love. "Ten Miles Peach Blossoms" was one of the rare cases where the kid never got in the way (cute as heck, never annoying) and the leads clearly were more obsessed with each other (loved the kid, but loved each other more -awesome to see).

Jess4163:

Lol, my sister told me she found the ML to be kind of cold (didn't really see much possessiveness or obsession for the FL) and she skipped ahead, found out about the abandonment/5 yr. separation plus a kid coming in to distract from the main romance and said "screw this, not watching anymore..."

She and I both kind of have an aversion to kids in a romance: Oftentimes, they take away from the romance as leads start focusing too much on them and it almost seems like the kid matters more than their love. "Ten Miles Peach Blossoms" was one of the rare cases where the kid never got in the way (cute as heck, never annoying) and the leads clearly were more obsessed with each other (loved the kid, but loved each other more -awesome to see).

Yeah he leaves her after only a night or two & she's pregnant, you can only imagine what shitty love he must have had for her. Even after he returns & tries to enter the kid's life & hers as soon as he succeeds they diagnose him with a terminal illness. He tries to push them away again but they find out and help him through it, complete waste of time. That's what I thought too, H was cold and indifferent why is there a rumor of him being super J/P? 

Oh definitely one of my favorites! "Ten Miles" hit all the spots for me, even the kid does not change the dynamics between the couple & there are instances mentioned in the book where H is jealous of his own son, hilarious! He adds an additional layer to their romance rather than taking away from it. He is their priority but not at the cost of their love for each other,  absolute perfection!

raani:

In that case its a hard pass for me as he isn't villainous enough for the trope. He gets forced into the marriage as an alliance and falls head over heels for her. He is a big puppy around her, never touching her, waiting for her to give him barely any attention & literally asks just to stay married if nothing else. All his cool, villainous traits are lost & he doesn't even get the girl. 

Lol, not all can be like Mir Hadi and Ertan in both hotness/villainy/obsession for the girl while staying in character and not becoming pathetic...that's really a tall order if you think about it. 

Actually, Ertan was probably the best when it comes to not acting like a pathetic puppy dog for the heroine despite becoming so obsessively in love. He was able to stay in character despite becoming crazily in love -love it!

raani:
He adds an additional layer to their romance rather than taking away from it. He is their priority but not at the cost of their love for each other,  absolute perfection!

Very well put! I wish all romances, reality or fiction, can be like this. Kids are important, but your relationship is equally, if not more important. Hate it when romances make everything about the kid and the couples' lives only revolve around their kid -constantly only wanting to spend time with the kid and not each other. So not romantic...

Jess4163:

Lol, not all can be like Mir Hadi and Ertan in both hotness/villainy/obsession for the girl while staying in character and not becoming pathetic...that's really a tall order if you think about it. 

Actually, Ertan was probably the best when it comes to not acting like a pathetic puppy dog for the heroine despite becoming so obsessively in love. He was able to stay in character despite becoming crazily in love -love it!

Sigh, it really is a tall order...no wonder I can't find any shows that interest me! 

Oh Ertan was bae! His character falls in love and then obsession but never loses the traits that make him what he is. This reminds me of Falling for Innocence, the H is such a jerk and even after he gets obsessed he remains a jerk, it is absolutely hilarious. He never becomes a docile, goody two shoes, that is just not him. This kind of realistic writing is such a rarity these days. 

raani:
That's what I thought too, H was cold and indifferent why is there a rumor of him being super J/P? 

This absolutely baffles me...my sister never found him to be possessive or jealous, but I had thought that was because she stopped watching before the real "passion/obsessiveness" began due to finding out H's douchey actions later. She can't tolerate Hs who give up on the h and finds that it ruins their earlier "obsessive" credibility (if you can actually give up for real, then you must not be all that into the h).

I've never been able to figure out just how possessive the H really was because nobody I trust had seen the whole thing except my sister (didn't really see many episodes, but what she saw was enough to turn her away and she's always right about these things) and I wanted an opinion from someone else who knows exactly what I like. Thank god for you :)

raani:
Oh Ertan was bae! His character falls in love and then obsession but never loses the traits that make him what he is. This reminds me of Falling for Innocence, the H is such a jerk and even after he gets obsessed he remains a jerk, it is absolutely hilarious. He never becomes a docile, goody two shoes, that is just not him. This kind of realistic writing is such a rarity these days. 

Yeah, I've been poisoned by Ertan: Couldn't believe how much his relationship with the heroine blew me away and that it actually took center stage due to its connection to the main plot. Not only that, but for the villain to be super hot, the actual relationship to have extreme tension/chemistry, and to be well developed (much attention given to the whole "falling" process) just delights me to know end. It didn't feel real and I was screaming/giggling and on "high" the whole ride through.

Why couldn't this drama get a second season where Ertan gets out of jail and goes after his Firuze again...delicious fun!

And yay for villains who stay villainous, never losing their original charm. They can evolve once they're in love, but should never lose their essence. Also, their softness should only be reserved for their beloved...

Jess4163:

This absolutely baffles me...my sister never found him to be possessive or jealous, but I had thought that was because she stopped watching before the real "passion/obsessiveness" began due to finding out H's douchey actions later. She can't tolerate H's who give up on the h and finds that it ruins their earlier "obsessive" credibility (if you can actually give up for real, then you must not be all that into the h).

I've never been able to figure out just how possessive the H really was because nobody I trust had seen the whole thing except my sister (she's always right about these things though) and I wanted an opinion from someone else who knows exactly what I like. Thank god for you :)

And she is absolutely right!!! Cannot agree with her more!!

Oh you're always welcome sweety! This trope is very specific, I'm glad I have people like you who know exactly what to look for!!

Jess4163:
Why couldn't this drama get a second season where Ertan gets out of jail and goes after his Firuze again...delicious fun

Oh girl why're you playing with my feelings! I;m already going through a rough patch when it comes to this trope!!! If that would happen, I'd be watching even without the subs!

raani:

Oh girl why're you playing with my feelings! I;m already going through a rough patch when it comes to this trope!!! If that would happen, I'd be watching even without the subs!

Can't help it...can't get this drama or its soundtrack out of my head. That first restaurant meeting between Ertan and Firuze was executed too perfectly: The music, her attitude, the predatory glint in his eyes. Their whole encounter was extremely heated and Ertan's reaction was totally understandable: Who wouldn't be at least a little intrigued when Firuze made herself out to be so mysterious and gorgeous? She definitely played her cards perfectly! And to think all of their subsequent numerous encounters were just as heated...whew, I needed oxygen.

Jess4163:

Can't help it...can't get this drama or its soundtrack out of my head. That first restaurant meeting between Ertan and Firuze was executed too perfectly: The music, her attitude, the predatory glint in his eyes. Their whole encounter was extremely heated and Ertan's reaction was totally understandable: Who wouldn't be at least a little intrigued when Firuze made herself out to be so mysterious and gorgeous? She definitely played her cards perfectly! And to think all of their subsequent numerous encounters were just as heated...whew, I needed oxygen.

Cannot agree more!!! Her attitude towards him & his intrigue towards her made their sizzling chemistry outshine the OTPs. You could see it in the way he reacts how interested he was....I don't blame him, she is stunning! Especially her eyes, firuze is also a word for a shade of blue...so befitting! I am just regretful we didn't get to see their interactions as a couple more, sigh!

raani:
I am just regretful we didn't get to see their interactions as a couple more, sigh!

Totally agree! They're going on my very small list of pairings I could never get enough of and where I hung onto every second of their scenes together. What's more, I loved every stage of their relationship from curiosity/attraction to full blown obsession. Some couples become boring once the chase is over and they're together, but definitely not in Ertan and Firuze's case. Due to the nature of their relationship (she loathes and is on high guard around Ertan and Ertan's determined to get closer/possess her), their interactions as a couple would have been even more intriguing to watch. They really are the perfect example of how you can make a couple's interactions even more interesting even after the chase stage. It's just a pity we can't further explore Ertan and Firuze's relationship as there's so much potential yet to be tapped.

The webtoon (drama never fleshed out the leads' relationship), "Cheese in the Trap" is another example of how the lead pair (another intriguing villainous-heroine relationship) got even more interesting upon getting together. Relationships will always be interesting as long as there's an element of mystery within.