Which were the most annoying characters in a drama for you? I'm not talking slightly irritating or obtuse, I'm talking about those characters that were so incredibly stupid and annoying that you often wanted to walk into the drama and slap them. They may have made you quit entirely a drama or that actor/actress. For me, luckily it's a short list so far: Geum Jandi - BOF - the queen of absurdity Ma Hye Ri - Prosecutor Princess - I'm forcing myself to finish but she is too horrible Second Lead in Big played by Suzy - can't remember her name Park Kae In - Personal Taste
I agree with Geum Jan Di considering the fact that She's my most hated stupid character in dramaland. I also agree with Park Kae In from Personal Taste. I will add Go Mi Nam from "You're Beautiful": what an absurd idiot character. Da Ran from Big super immature and stupid. Yes, you can conclude that I hate almost every female lead made by the Hong Sisters. I also find Da Ji from Paradise Farm super annoying.
Yoo Hee-jin from My Lovely Sam Soon. She just cried a lot and it bugged me.
Me Ahri from A Gentleman's Dignity comes to my mind. She kind of grew on me, but her constant "OPPAAAAA ;A;" crying and her personality were too much for me at first.
Can't remember her name but she's the main lead in The prince that turned into a frog. Her character is just so annoying that made me put the drama on hold despite the fact that the drama was so good as well as the story and the cast.
i totally agree with Geum Jan Di from BBF and Ja Di from Paradise ranch,they were annoying like hell...i even couldn´t stand look at them... next are main girl from Playful kiss, main girl from Don´t hesitate (everyone in this drama were stupid), main girl from Snow White and main girl from Color of women...i was slightly annoyed by main girl from Wild Romance as well... if it´s going about taiwanese annoying female leads...i can´t continue because my list is too long and i don´t want waste my precious time to thinking about these queens of stupidity, but my number 1 belongs Rainie´s character in Miss no good!!!
Hmmm...does gender affect in annoying someone? I see only female characters here :D Anyway, I never found any character incredibly annoying that I wanted to walk in drama and slap them. However few character managed to annoy me little bit; not to extreme level. In those little annoying characters 'Oh Chae Rin' and 'Park Jeong Du' tops! I love them even if they annoyed me :D
and i forget mention but i really don´t like this actress-So Yi Hyun

BOF - Geum Jandi: Maybe it was because i was comparing her to Makino Tsukushi, but i couldn't stand Jandi's terrible personality. Her whining is what i remember the most. Mary Stayed Out All Night - Maeri's dad (forgot his name): He was continuously trying to make Mary marry the rich guy. I know this happens a lot in other dramas, but i just hated how her dad couldn't do anything but complain about Moogyul and didn't even try to understand Mary. He treated her like a little child locking her up in her room -_-
The wicked other in laws and potential mothers in law in Secret Garden, I summon you gold, Goddess of marriage and now in Kang family. Ugh wicked, wicked women.
Geum Jan Di (Boys Over Flowers) She puts Taiwanese actresses to shame Lee Mong Ryong (Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang) One of the stupidest and most annoying male characters I've ever come across Park Kae In (Personal Taste) I didn't really enjoy anything about her and I found it creepy the way Jin Ho babyied her Na Mi Roo (Twelve Men in a Year) She wouldn't have been a good second lead much less the main one Yoo Hee Jin (My Lovely Sam Soon) One of my most hated characters of all time Dam Yeo Wol (Gu Family Book) She's the main reason why I have yet to finish this drama Oh Ha Ni (Playful Kiss) I don't even need to list any reasons
CheerfulSoul wrote:
I will add Go Mi Nam from "You're Beautiful": what an absurd idiot character.
Da Ran from Big super immature and stupid. Yes, you can conclude that I hate almost every female lead made by the Hong Sisters.

I also find Da Ji from Paradise Farm super annoying.

Yes but those were their worst leads I think, do you also hate the girls from My Girl, Gumiho and Best Love? I did love those! :)
nytwp wrote: Me Ahri from A Gentleman's Dignity comes to my mind. She kind of grew on me, but her constant "OPPAAAAA ;A;" crying and her personality were too much for me at first.

Ahhh she was horrible. Made me angry just to hear her voice, I dropped AGD partly because of her!
TheMercurialKnight wrote: Hmmm...does gender affect in annoying someone? I see only female characters here :D

Well, I do think kdramas have a lot more annoying female characters than male. They are very unreal and shallow, maybe too many male writers that don't have a clue about real women? :)
TheMercurialKnight wrote: Hmmm...does gender affect in annoying someone? I see only female characters here :D

Triskani wrote: Well, I do think kdramas have a lot more annoying female characters than male. They are very unreal and shallow, maybe too many male writers that don't have a clue about real women? :)

Well, I don't know about k-dramas in general, because I'm currently watching My Name is Kim Sam Soon and it's my first k-drama - in this one, though, I find Sam Soon's ex VERY annoying. Right now, he's probably on top of my Most Annoying Character Ever list, because I think he says and does completely unreasonable things. (I have only watched up until episode 7.) I find Hee-jin annyoing, too (at first I found her very annoying, then I found out the reason for her behaviour which makes me understand her more even though I don't agree with her way of thinking!!) so I have complaints about both exes in this drama... but the guy is the worst, for me. (It won't make me drop the drama, though!)

Other annoying characters: The male co-worker who had a crush on the female lead in Friends 2002. The way he acted made the male lead become annoying, too...

The three silly high school girls in Hana Yori Dango... you know, the ones who swoon whenever somebody as much as says "Doumyoji" and still want to marry him even when he punches them and tells them they're ugly, etc.