What is your best drama ever? If it's too hard for you to choose just one then you can tell us your top three favourite. i hope we would know which drama has caught most support from the citizen.
Innocent man Shut up flower boy band Time between dog and wolf Iljime Protect the boss The greatest love ***i know it exceeds the three drama limit but its too hard to choose, I watched over 90 dramas and I loved them all but the dramas that pop to mind are those above :)
Bridal Mask Startling By Each Step The Master's Sun (Dong Yi will probably have to be neck and neck with MS when i finish it.) Now that I think about it, my top 3 are all very different types of dramas. XD (Also, Diana96, TGL is awesome. <3 I just finished rewatching it. :D)
city hunterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Bridal mask was awesome its the drama that introduced me to Joo won!!!<3 The drama I rewatch the most is Cinderella's sister its probably my all time fav although on my fav list Also reply 1997 when I marathoned it , it was the most perfect thing ever
Gu Family Book, Master's Sun and Reply 1997. <3
Oh man, there are sooo many!! Ok top 3: Hana Kimi 2007 White Christmas Bara no nai Hanaya
Giant, Proposal Daisakusen (also known as Operation Love) and more recently: Cruel City. Giant is really amazing and people should really give it a try!!
Coffee Prince - my alltime favourite Reply 1997 Secret Garden
Its really hard to pick three among the rest of the great dramas that i've watched but if i really have to choose, it's definitely:

1. The Bridal Mask/Gaksital

2. The moon that embraces the sun

3. King2Hearts

Akumi wrote: Bridal Mask
Startling By Each Step
The Master's Sun
(Dong Yi will probably have to be neck and neck with MS when i finish it.)

Now that I think about it, my top 3 are all very different types of dramas. XD (Also, Diana96, TGL is awesome. <3 I just finished rewatching it. :D)

So true. Dong Yi was DAEBAK!

Joowonholic wrote: Its really hard to pick three among the rest of the great dramas that i've watched but if i really have to choose, it's definitely:

1. The Bridal Mask/Gaksital

2. The moon that embraces the sun

3. King2Hearts

OMG. Totally AGREE with your decision!
Please check the forums before making duplicate threads. This is basically a "Favorite drama" thread and there is already one for it. Click here.

Also, please use the multiquote button.

Thread closed.