Does anyone else have a problem with a final episodes? I usually stop watching dramas before last few or before the final episode, because I know it usually will be cringe worthy and full of gliches. Like the main couple will separate for a year and then come back together, because they have to test their love, or that time doesn't matter. Or that writers have to make everyone in the drama have a happy ending? Do you have a problem with finale episodes, or am I alone :D haha
I have a problem with them too. I usually watch till the end but a year or a few separation is really annoying. And all those loose ends and illogical conclusions...
I know exactly what you mean! I feel this way just with k-dramas though. I don't know why, but they just can't write endings. I'll watch all the way to the end, but whenever I re-watch a series, I'll usually end it an episode or two earlier, where I thought it should've ended.
I thought i'm the only one like that. I tend to either drop the drama before the end or just skip through it just for the peace of my mind :D but at least when there is a drama that I actually do feel like watching the ending I know that it was an okay drama :)
It always takes me a few days to watch the final episode of a drama because I'm scared it'll suck (unless I love it/I'm marathoning the drama then I'll watch it right away)