movietourist313:

Hi everyone! I'm quite new to this site (have been using it to search for dramas for a few years now, but never made an account) and I just discovered this Historical Dramas Club. I really love historical dramas and I've made this list of some of My Favourite Historical Dramas. If you have any other great historical dramas that you would recommend, I'd love to hear about them! 

I mainly watch Korean and Chinese series, but recently I've been interested in watching more Japanese dramas (and maybe also Thai), I just don't know where to start for good historical dramas. If you know some good ones, please share them with me :)

Welcome!

movietourist313:

Hi everyone! I'm quite new to this site (have been using it to search for dramas for a few years now, but never made an account) and I just discovered this Historical Dramas Club. I really love historical dramas and I've made this list of some of My Favourite Historical Dramas. If you have any other great historical dramas that you would recommend, I'd love to hear about them! 

I mainly watch Korean and Chinese series, but recently I've been interested in watching more Japanese dramas (and maybe also Thai), I just don't know where to start for good historical dramas. If you know some good ones, please share them with me :)

anyyy:

Welcome!

Thank you!

angeliviki2022:

Thank you for the recommendations! Someone else also recently recommended New Life Begins, so I'll start with that one soon. Our Blooming Youth, Love Like the Galaxy and Under the Queen's Umbrella are also high on my Want To Watchlist so thank you for confirming that those are worth it. I haven't heard of Who Rules the World and Wonderland of Love before, but they seem interesting! 

movietourist313:

Thank you!

Thank you for the recommendations! Someone else also recently recommended New Life Begins, so I'll start with that one soon. Our Blooming Youth, Love Like the Galaxy and Under the Queen's Umbrella are also high on my Want To Watchlist so thank you for confirming that those are worth it. I haven't heard of Who Rules the World and Wonderland of Love before, but they seem interesting! 

New Life Begins was absolutely adorable!! It's a cute sweet drama and FL is just plain cute!! She's also in  Ms cupid in love(Wuxia) and Love on the farm. They are all awesome

movietourist313:
I haven't heard of Who Rules the World and Wonderland of Love before, but they seem interesting! 

Who Rules The World was a 10/10 for me! 

Here's my top fav Historical/Fantasy list. Maybe there's something of interest for you.

MrsKaylaNichole:
She's also in  Ms cupid in love(Wuxia) and Love on the farm. They are all awesome

I have Ms. Cupid In Love on my PTW list but I don't find a page for Love on The Farm here. 

MrsKaylaNichole:

New Life Begins was absolutely adorable!! It's a cute sweet drama and FL is just plain cute!! She's also in  Ms cupid in love(Wuxia) and Love on the farm. They are all awesome

Ooh that's good to hear! I've recently watched a lot of mystery/thriller dramas, so I've been wanting to watch something much more sweet and cute :)

American Fan:

Who Rules The World was a 10/10 for me! 

Here's my top fav Historical/Fantasy list. Maybe there's something of interest for you.

Thank you for sharing! The ones that I've seen from your list I really like too! I also saw a few dramas in your list that I've been meaning to watch for a long time now, but never really started with, like Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency.

American Fan:

I have Ms. Cupid In Love on my PTW list but I don't find a page for Love on The Farm here. 

It's Romance on the Farm :) Just a note. This drama will test your patience and the title should be renamed Family Politics on the Farm XD

awkward potato:

It's Romance on the Farm :) Just a note. This drama will test your patience and the title should be renamed Family Politics on the Farm XD

That's right!! And yeah your right about it but I did enjoy it...I wish I had a good memory like that ..I binge watch to hard LOL!! I NEED TO SLOWWW DOWN BUT I JUST CANT MUAHAHAHA

awkward potato:

It's Romance on the Farm :) Just a note. This drama will test your patience and the title should be renamed Family Politics on the Farm XD

That's right!! And yeah your right about it but I did enjoy it...I wish I had a good memory like that ..I binge watch to hard LOL!! I NEED TO SLOWWW DOWN BUT I JUST CANT MUAHAHAHA

MrsKaylaNichole:

(^∇^)I was ranting ALOT while watching that coz the troubles just keep on coming and coming asdfghjkl my blood pressure really went up! But it's an enjoyable drama nonetheless 

awkward potato:

(^∇^)I was ranting ALOT while watching that coz the troubles just keep on coming and coming asdfghjkl my blood pressure really went up! But it's an enjoyable drama nonetheless 

LOL!! MY BLOOD BOILED AS WELL THINKING. BACK ON IT!!! it's almost like you wanna go through the screen and choke a hoe LOLLLL!!!!

awkward potato:

Ohhh, weeeeel maybe I'll try it. Not big on politics or farms, haha. I also saw a few comments regarding the lack of romance. I gotta have SOME romance. :-)

movietourist313:
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency.

Yep, that was a good one!

MrsKaylaNichole:
I wish I had a good memory like that ..I binge watch to hard LOL!! I NEED TO SLOWWW DOWN BUT I JUST CANT MUAHAHAHA

**sigh** me too, me too...

awkward potato:

"Test your patience" is an understatement! *Marked as survived the family on Romance on the Farm* LOL