CdramaMaven4762:

Just in case you haven't been keeping up ... Currently airing are:
Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Lost You Forever Season 1
The Princess and the Werewolf
Legend of Anle

i'm watching all of these.  lol.  and a couple others i fell behind on last month:  the longest promise & snow eagle lord.  

Estelll:

Also, Young Blood Season 2! (I'll update THIS page in a minute...)

Thanks for the reminder, Estelll ....

purpleh2o:

i'm watching all of these.  lol.  and a couple others i fell behind on last month:  the longest promise & snow eagle lord.  

I finished Snow Eagle Lord, which was fun, but not a seriously good drama, and have put Longest Promise on hold until I'm done with MLC and LYF....

Any recommendations that are recent ones, like 23 feb- mar  onwards. Thx in advance. 

Btw, nirvana in fire , is my all time fav. 

So something in that line wud be much appreciated 

aenoee:

Any recommendations that are recent ones, like 23 feb- mar  onwards. Thx in advance. 

Btw, nirvana in fire , is my all time fav. 

So something in that line wud be much appreciated 

Mysterious lotus casebook which is currently airing. Similar to NIF. The ML is  poisoned and needs to solve a case before he 'dies' (not sure if this happens). Even the poison is similar, most deadly poison/other poisons cannot harm him. Bromance is great too.

I'm slowly rewatching Ashes of love between other dramas, the first of my rewatching of my favourites.

Thx for mysterious lotus n ashes of love.

Ashes of love is similar to eternal love?

hoshthegoat:

I'm slowly rewatching Ashes of love between other dramas, the first of my rewatching of my favourites.

I loooooove AOL! It was such an enjoyable experience. 

aenoee:

Thx for mysterious lotus n ashes of love.

Ashes of love is similar to eternal love?

For me the main similarity is that they're both Xianxia with romance.

Cupcake:

I loooooove AOL! It was such an enjoyable experience. 

100% 100%

hoshthegoat:

For me the main similarity is that they're both Xianxia with romance.

Ic

park chaeyoung:

what does ic mean

I see

So I know people here mostly only talk about C-dramas, but why is no one here screaming about My Dearest?!